Your Player Cards

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@Nezzo - great Maxwell. is Nezzo your CA user name, too?

I gotta spend some time updating my teams this weekend, seems there's a lot of new great players up.

need to finish my couple of all time teams too

prav33nb

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
# David Miller

davidmillersa_by_prav33nb-d73ix00.jpg

lemony snickts

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kenny Powers:

ux8dQRT.png
Seems very powerfull:yes
Would like to take him in my team.:cheers

----------

----------

BD Team. Click the images to see larger full sized versions.....

Uniforms:

Player Cards

Height/body differences. I have not given everyone a unique body yet...completely forgot for 6-7 of them.

Great job man:cheers

lemony snickts

Club Cricketer
It's based on the main character of the TV show "Eastbound & Down", I highly recommend watching it or at least a YouTube compilation of this character, he's hilarious :D.

Will check it out on Youtube...:)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This may not be the best place to put it... but just to make people aware:

There are several Chris Martins on the server, mislinked to C Muker in NZ. Chris Martin isn't in the on-disc NZ roster - C Muker is actually Colin Munro.

Chris Martin is in the NZ All Time Roster, as C Madden. I have uploaded a NZ All Time, though at the time of writing I need to do skills/attributed. It is fully linked though.

Therefore, if you download the Chris Martin I've uploaded, it will give you the correct link. As will the Colin Munro.

Cheers...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wayne Larkins - England Rebel XI

Long-suffering England fans of the 80s/90s will remember one of many players to flatter to deceive in that era was Wayne Larkins, who I have made for my England rebel XI 1982. No on-disc player to link to, but I have added attributes, skills and stats.

attachment.php

Attachments

• larkins_wayne_27.png
    larkins_wayne_27.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 222

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wayne Larkins came from a village about 10 miles from me and also played for Bedfordshire which is my county, he did a few coaching clinics I attended as a youngster! Nice guy. Poor cricketer!!!

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Alrighty, continuing with those 90s players

GgZ8vSX.png

52wqyM7.png

NINMn0Q.png

VmHVnWP.png

jcVXSmN.png

4QEB2gK.png

dms04W7.png

Also!
3VHDzS5.png

nlmtvbS.png

:p

Not really digging the khawajas out there at the moment, so changed the ethnicity and played around a bit.
kcs1ABa.png

Uploaded most of my stuff to "fissionmailed" I'm lazy with linking so some are and some aren't at the moment, definitely will be done before the game is out. Will Also upload both 90s teams before its out, the teams won't be full of my players because I already like the look of some players already such as Border, Boon, Steve Waugh etc.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
fantastic bichel, and your symonds is much better than the one i did for my 2005 Aus team, will be swapping them over post haste!

Great work.

----------

@blockerdave Can you post the best created players server names on here? by votes or who most people will download.
I don't have PC but have been watching from afar by months.

Thanks!

well the votes thing is a bit screwed up at the moment, so i wouldn't go by that.

Snowy (user name Capser in CA), israr, rajsvm, fissionmailed, superfreddie, balkeet, chandrakif, me (username mrdconnors in CA) and munkeymomo are the names i think you should use to get either the best individual players or full teams (my skill lies more in collation than creation but i guarantee you won't find a better Gareth Batty than mine if that floats your boat). There's someone else too who I know I am forgetting, not a member here I think...

Plus plenty of people have done random excellent player likenesses.

Don't think he is a member here but there is a guy dilshan (plus some numbers... i'll update properly when i get a chance to check) who has done a great job on classic sri lanka players and i have mostly used his players for the All Time Sri Lanka I've been doing.

Finally Chevo has done a load of teams, especially the older obscure teams. He has mostly used random faces, so they're not always accurate but if you don't know or don't care what they look like he's good for getting the right linked rosters.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, we will rebuild the votes tomorrow or Monday.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems very powerfull:yes
Would like to take him in my team.:cheers

----------

----------

Great job man:cheers

Would love to see all the teams like that in OP may be, all international teams.

lemony snickts

Club Cricketer
OP?? Like the Bangladesh team picture with all the players??

Users who are viewing this thread