Your Player Cards

Re-edited Suresh Raina's model which i created it 3 or 4 months back.

sureshrainaedit_by_prav33nb-d770ayt.jpg

Will do when I next have access to CA :thumbs. Again it's a solid base.

Definitely the best McGrath yet Israr. I knew who it was just by looking at the picture if that is any indication.:thumbs

Thanks Guybrush Threep. Appreciate the kind words.

Now my turn to work on snowy's players. I will work on it more, but here is a quick attempt.

Andrew Symonds

left one is snowy's vs right one is mine

cmf2.png

Thanks Guybrush Threep. Appreciate the kind words.

Now my turn to work on snowy's players. I will work on it more, but here is a quick attempt.

Andrew Symonds

left one is snowy's vs right one is mine

cmf2.png

If I'm being honest... I can see it more in snowy's, bigger head :p, Don't mean to pimp myself too much here:p, but that Symonds I edited around a month ago is really close to spot on. Really great job on that gilchrist, that one must've been hard work, that head is weird!

Last edited:
I hadn't see your Symonds until now - if we somehow combined all 3 it would be spot on

Fission's is the best symonds i have seen, but they're all better than the abomination i made for my 2005 Aussie side!

Having major IT issues at the moment haven't been able to do any players for a while.

Having major IT issues at the moment haven't been able to do any players for a while.

Bulls**t

You've retired after seeing kasabian's work ;)

----------------------------------

That KP is really good btw, much better than mine.

If I'm being honest... I can see it more in snowy's, bigger head :p, Don't mean to pimp myself too much here:p, but that Symonds I edited around a month ago is really close to spot on. Really great job on that gilchrist, that one must've been hard work, that head is weird!

Hmph!! Never mind then. LOL

I will check your symonds out later in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread