Your Player Cards

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know it'll piss me off if they are all using the same bat and kit, but I don't give two-fifths of a shit about sunglasses. Whereas you look at munkeymomo's creations and all of them have personalised sunglasses. So each to their own I guess

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I know it'll piss me off if they are all using the same bat and kit, but I don't give two-fifths of a shit about sunglasses. Whereas you look at munkeymomo's creations and all of them have personalised sunglasses. So each to their own I guess

I mainly didn't include them because it makes it difficult to see the face in CA

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
6+ months creating teams and this is the type of guff that gets posted. Thanks for the support.

Meh, this douche-bag's post will be gone in a matter of time and everyone will have forgotten about it. How many serious fans/followers actually rely on the DBC Facebook page anyway? I haven't visited it once.

The quality of the created players will speak for themselves.

prav33nb

Club Captain
that's a very good Warner. In fact it's testament to how good Snowy's is that one - whoch is awesome - is only the second best Warner on the server! (i don't mean that to sound like i'm being disrespectful, cuz i'm not.)

seriously i would say snowy's warner is one of the best creation in CA. Before redoing, my warner was nowhere close to his one. Credits should goes to snowy which drives me to make changes in mine's. And Now i am happy with the result.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
if people click "get best" my understanding is it switches the teams, not the players. so as long as the team ratings are reasonable the get best should provide decent results even if the player ratings are off.

obviously it applies only to those teams with on-disc counterparts, and the list of teams in the other thread has a lot of "additional" teams that will need to be downloaded individually.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@kasabian I was very impressed with your Robin Smith, do you think Plan is GN? I thought the interworth was pretty close too, especially if you select the 2nd of the 5 bat models.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
G8qlkIf.jpg

Scott Borthwick

angad

Chairman of Consent
Someone create Alex Hales please.....,he has to be in my IPL team as soon as DBC14 releases :). What an unbelievable innings

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Someone create Alex Hales please.....,he has to be in my IPL team as soon as DBC14 releases :). What an unbelievable innings

There's already a decent one on the server (can't remember who created this one though)

pWHWuCX.png

Users who are viewing this thread