New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

Any chance of a write-up? No pressure.
I'd like to, but can't go in to much detail for legal reasons. But it is safe to say that video is a fairly poor representation, seems a lot slower than actual game speed and is way more jerky.

I'd like to, but can't go in to much detail for legal reasons. But it is safe to say that video is a fairly poor representation, seems a lot slower than actual game speed and is way more jerky.

Will you be giving a review or preview or anything anytime soon??

Hmm....this just makes me more excited. Dying to play the actual game.

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

First let them release the game.

I certainly like the look of this game. It looks splendid and something i'll be defiently buying for in the future when its released.

Well a few of the other PC staff are going to the Codemasters HQ sometime soon to try the game, much like they did for BLIC 07, as for me, unless I get a surprise disc in the mail from them, I'll be waiting until after the release like the rest of you.

Gets the thumbs up from me :happy presentation, graphics and the ability to edit players is going to make this a real belter in my honest opinion.

Steve S.

Looking to all the vidoes so far... Ball when it releases from bowler's hands, travel to the batsmen at the same old speed... loopy and... slow.. i donno whether it is also like the same " it doesn't look like this in the actual game" stuff..

Hope they have done something for this slow loopy bowling.. everything else looks good to me. keeping my fingers crossed for the final release of the game.

Hasan

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd comment on the 'slow, loopy deliveries' comments that have been mentioned a few times.

The videos you've seen were taken of the game in 'easy' mode, so we could get footage of us slogging the ball. The ball speed is slightly slowed down in the easier difficulty levels to give players slightly more time to hit the ball.

You guys should all be playing the game in 'hard' mode... ;)

Yea im getting it... im going to preorder as soon as... hope its not street dated so i can get it early hehe

Well a few of the other PC staff are going to the Codemasters HQ sometime soon to try the game, much like they did for BLIC 07, as for me, unless I get a surprise disc in the mail from them, I'll be waiting until after the release like the rest of you.

who are those lucky people going for a hands-on preview?Cant wait for a preview from PC! I'd bet that it would be the most accurate on the net if it comes out!

Oh yeah, and the broken bats someone noticed from that CA vid when the batsmen dive was fixed many, many moons ago!!!!!!!!

It also looks like there is a 'ground shot' pull shot which goes in the air quite early on in that video. Can hsmith confirm whether or not 'ground strokes' can go in the air if mis-timed?

bowling speed !

harmison bowling at 110 and 123 kmph ??

still no improvements ..... player editors needed...

Users who are viewing this thread