New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Oh yeah, and the broken bats someone noticed from that CA vid when the batsmen dive was fixed many, many moons ago!!!!!!!!
It is really nice to see developers defend their product like this. Thumbs up to Codesmasters for their show of concern for fans.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
actually i am concern about the graphic in PC,it was very bad last time,hope we don't face this problem again
in other hand vid looks good,new bowler animation,channel 9 display:hpraise
btw can guys from transmission games leak some information about a demo :D

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Yep, that's indeed the case, nice observation!

Well that is encouraging.

I kinda get the feeling that the developers have a decent idea about cricket, unlike the Codies in-house dev team which created BLIC 2007. I must say that I am a HUGE sceptic, but it does seem that there are a few things which might make this game actually quite good.

I will, however, require a demo to be sure. Especially a demo which allows for more than one difficulty level....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
actually i am concern about the graphic in PC,it was very bad last time,hope we don't face this problem again
in other hand vid looks good,new bowler animation,channel 9 display:hpraise
btw can guys from transmission games leak some information about a demo :D
It looks nothing like Channel 9 :noway

Game looks sicknuts to me... I was particularly impressed with the lighting, pitches and stadia. But in saying that, all I want is good gameplay and realism.

ganapati

School Cricketer
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd comment on the 'slow, loopy deliveries' comments that have been mentioned a few times.

The videos you've seen were taken of the game in 'easy' mode, so we could get footage of us slogging the ball. The ball speed is slightly slowed down in the easier difficulty levels to give players slightly more time to hit the ball.

You guys should all be playing the game in 'hard' mode... ;)

Hopefully , speeds are more reasonable in hard mode then:upray

:p

BDJIM

School Cricketer
yer the game will be best in HARD mode...ther prob playing it on an easier difficulty

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
yer the game will be best in HARD mode...ther prob playing it on an easier difficulty

I completely agree. It will take longer to adjust to that I suppose though, and if you try and play in an easier mode you'll hit it too early. Cricket games are so hard to make!

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Since when does "any" game on easy make it fun? But really, BLIC05 and 07 were ridiculously easy. You'd be posting totals of 700 in Twenty20.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
They better not have it how spinners are bowling at 35km/h and pace bowlers are bowling at 80km/h when the bar is still pretty much full. That was ridiculously slow.

Users who are viewing this thread