Yorkers Yorkers and more Yorkers!

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All people do when playing online is ball yorkers non stop lol i mean 1 or 2 in a over is fine but 6 consistantly is just bit too much i mean where is the fun it just gets too boring when you see another person keeps bowling yorkers every now and then i mean ok you wana win but come on by doing yorkers you telling me that this is the only way you can win? i just hope in future people mix it up a little as like me all others wana have a good game! :D

Swingers

Club Cricketer
Step down wicket, smash for 6, thank you very much, come again:banana2

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
All people do when playing online is ball yorkers non stop lol i mean 1 or 2 in a over is fine but 6 consistantly is just bit too much i mean where is the fun it just gets too boring when you see another person keeps bowling yorkers every now and then i mean ok you wana win but come on by doing yorkers you telling me that this is the only way you can win? i just hope in future people mix it up a little as like me all others wana have a good game! :D

Is it possible to punish yorkers though, i can punish them when the cpu bowl them. I can get fours, never tried slogging though.

jaynffc

School Cricketer
its even easier to clip yorkers leg side but just be careful for the slower ball

P

pcfan123

This is why we need to figure out who are the adult ps3 owners on here. We can play each other and agree to play in the spirit of the (video) game.

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
This is why we need to figure out who are the adult ps3 owners on here. We can play each other and agree to play in the spirit of the (video) game.

agreed, was gonna say that.

max of 1 yorker per over, except for the last 2 overs? or something like that

P

pcfan123

agreed, was gonna say that.

max of 1 yorker per over, except for the last 2 overs? or something like that

I dont really even want to set concrete limitations, sometimes its good to bowl 2 yorkers in a row. Just play the game without using cheap tactics and poor gamesmanship.

We will find out soon enough who to play, and whom to avoid

P

pcfan123

is there a punishment system for quitters? can you see if the person quits a lot before you start a game with them?

Users who are viewing this thread