AC09 file formats

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You've told him more than a 100 times already in this thread. Lay off. Like I've said in my other posts, the quality of AC09 and whether it will last as a good game shouldn't really be defined by the 'texture' editing side of it to say the least.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Its a bit late but a beta version of the Big file editor will be released late next week. Only textures and sounds can be edited as of now. The AI is within that file as well so expect it to be editable in the near future.

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

guna24

Club Captain
Its a bit late but a beta version of the Big file editor will be released late next week. Only textures and sounds can be edited as of now. The AI is within that file as well so expect it to be editable in the near future.

great news mate

Kabooka

International Cricketer
its a bit late but a beta version of the big file editor will be released late next week. Only textures and sounds can be edited as of now. The ai is within that file as well so expect it to be editable in the near future.

omg omg omg ....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!

D

Dutch

Have started playing Ashes 09 again after a long flirt with Cricket Revolution. No doubt that Ashes is more engaging and realistic even though CR has some great features. I am really looking forward to the editor especially if it means the AI can be patched!

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
The editor only lets you edit the async.big.w32 archive. While browsing through it I located a file that controls aspects of the AI. Its not in plain text format so it might need an editor itself. AI editing is a possibility but it'll take some time to turn it into a reality.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
^ So kind Sir, when can us mortals expect you to gift us a Texture importer/exporter ?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I was planning on releasing today but the user interface is not up to scratch. Might have to wait a couple more days.

prince1993

School Cricketer
would i help ABbh for the User Interface.......

just check i have made for the cricket revolution

Hitterman

International Coach
would i help ABbh for the User Interface.......

just check i have made for the cricket revolution
It seems an engineering student is asking Bill gates to whether he can help him in making windows?:facepalm

AbBh at least don't make fake downloads like you did.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It seems an engineering student is asking Bill gates to whether he can help him in making windows?:facepalm

AbBh at least don't make fake downloads like you did.

Not sure if that analogy works here because its the engineers who are involved in software development and not Mr.Gates (he is`nt in charge of MS anymore) himself.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Please!!!!!!!!!!!! just release it, you can fix it and replace it :crying

Users who are viewing this thread