AC09 file formats

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK np :)

where is the Folder or file where all the Online info is ???? does anyone no where all that info is in ashes 09 ?

btw I dont wanna make a codies server, you can change IP to a LAN address like 192.168.0.1 & get rid of the sign in bit

well if i can find the online info I will give it ago

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
btw I dont wanna make a codies server, you can change IP to a LAN address like 192.168.0.1 & get rid of the sign in bit
No, you can't. When it connects to the server, it expects a server at the other end. Changing the server IP to any address on the LAN won't change that.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
No, you can't. When it connects to the server, it expects a server at the other end. Changing the server IP to any address on the LAN won't change that.

Hey AbBh - can I ask you a quick question? Do you think the FSB sound files will ever be cracked, so that sound modifications could be made one day? Maybe you've already had a play around with them. Word on the street is that FSB files are tricky little devils.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
They've already been. You can replace existing sounds with mp3 files using the BIG Editor.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Probably because its hard to obtain sounds. If you've got a match on DVD, you might be able to rip some sounds off it.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey abhi, do ya know where the team name files are located?? Is it possible to edit the team names like name of Bangladesh?? If so then let us all know. That would be sweeeeet :hpraisefor the arjind's IPL patch as well as my own Border gavasker trophy(replacing ashes) mod:banana2:banana2

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer

well that suxs lol but I understand, so when u online you are playing on codies server in the UK ? or when u create a game u are the server ? so is codies server just for the data (stats online) ?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Hey abhi, do ya know where the team name files are located?? Is it possible to edit the team names like name of Bangladesh?? If so then let us all know. That would be sweeeeet for the arjind's IPL patch as well as my own Border gavasker trophy(replacing ashes) mod
Team names must be in the roster.

well that suxs lol but I understand, so when u online you are playing on codies server in the UK ? or when u create a game u are the server ? so is codies server just for the data (stats online) ?
I don't exactly know how it has been implemented but the game does transmit data to a server for authentication and stats tracking. They are using Quazal middleware to implement multiplayer. If I can obtain some information about it, I'll try to enable multiplayer with beta patches.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
I don't exactly know how it has been implemented but the game does transmit data to a server for authentication and stats tracking. They are using Quazal middleware to implement multiplayer. If I can obtain some information about it, I'll try to enable multiplayer with beta patches.

Kind Sir, if you could do that .... I will willingly send your your new, free Mail order Wife from Iraq :rtfl

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll try to enable multiplayer with beta patches.

Please do that mate.
The game sucks without the patches as well as without the Multiplayer mode, and we wish to have both of them together. :thumbs

Tahir

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
how i instal AshesCricket2009_v1_1_Open_Beta_1.zip

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Oblivion:Xbox 360 - UESPWiki
I wonder if the same or similar process could work with AC but instead of using a save game and memory card we could transfer the installed game to the PC and use the big editor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread