Which Player Would You Give To The Opposition!!

A.Nehra. Period.

ahhahah if Jerome keeps getting injured so much you can have him, Pujara :p

Gosh, you cheapster. You want us to give our top players for the likes of Best, who unlike his name is far from the Best :p.

Best deal - Jerome Taylor, Kemar Roach, Fidel Edwards to us; RP, Tyagi & JP Yadav to you :clap

As Russell Peters says, "Take... and go" :p

Gosh, you cheapster. You want us to give our top players for the likes of Best, who unlike his name is far from the Best :p.

Best deal - Jerome Taylor, Kemar Roach, Fidel Edwards to us; RP, Tyagi & JP Yadav to you :clap

As Russell Peters says, "Take... and go" :p

ahahahah not even Bangladesh would take RP :p, give us spinners if you want our best pace bowlers.

Any of our useless pace bowlers like RP Singh or Ashish Nehra obv.
If we had to do a swap between Sri Lanka, I'd take Ashish Nehra for maybe Angelo Mathews.

A.Nehra - Aus & take an unknown kid from one of the Aus schools.
Also offer open for,

R.P.Singh - SA
Munaf Patel - Kiwis.

:p

We are so generous in having the best bowlers of all time. :banana2 :sarcasm

Dare... You have Sulieman Behen (typo on purpose) :p

RP... well, he's awesome. Actually he is so awesome that at times people can't handle his awesomeness. So he better be off to the land where the board doesn't handle anything :laugh (Joke, no offense)

Spinners... You can have Sunil Joshi, Ravichandran Ashwin & Murali Karthik (as much as I would hate watchin him not play for India, I'd love to see him play Int cricket coz he deserves it)

For now

Just take Rohit Sharma(triple hundred?) & A Nehra (CT trophy?) :p

I would give Ponting to India, just to see the Indian fans/players' reaction:p.

Last edited:
OMG, you cant just choose any player to replace the guy your giving away. That wouldnt make sense :facepalm

If Anderson can get his swing bowling even more on the line, I'd like him to play for India, in place of, say Sudeep Tyagi

:facepalm Like what you have said, England would obviously give away their worst player not any player of your choice, in this case Anderson:facepalm

I would give away Flynn, Pakistan would probably give Malik back.

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Prior for a Dhoni, Sanga or even a McCullum
Take Nathan;)
Dynamic in the field, bowls too many fulltosses IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread