20th Match, Group F: Australia v Sri Lanka at Bridgetown

P

pcfan123

If Sri Lanka can keep Clarke at the crease for the rest of the innings it will be to their benefit. Let him score a 40 ball 50 and dig Australias grave

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I think White is enjoying the extra time at the crease. This is the best hes looked so far. Clarke going steady, as long as hes rotating that strike I'll take it.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
That would be grave digging on a flat track, but pretty useful if trying to set 150.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That was shocking from Clarke, I expected that from White but our supposed best player of spin?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Pretty good bowling from Sri Lanka, this. Australia didn't get off to a flyer for once and they've struggled.

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia's strengths are their opening batsmen and opening bowlers, everything else is just ok.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh no looks like Hussey has taken up the Clarke play book. 2 from 7 now, wish he would just play like an ODI and score at a run a ball at least.

D

Dutch

It still amazes me how someone always seems to stand up in the Aussie side. Good innings this from White.

P

pcfan123

Eh well White is one of the better Twenty20 players in the side anyways. He just never gets a chance since he bats so low

D

Dutch

Eh well White is one of the better Twenty20 players in the side anyways. He just never gets a chance since he bats so low

But you know what I mean, someone always stands up. In other sides the whole team fails regularly. With the Aussies there is always someone there.....

P

pcfan123

Yea I know, its annoying :p

Aus will probably still post 140 and make it a game :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread