Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood

Regarding this and other Ubisoft games, do you guys know if they've now dropped their ridiculous DRM from other games, since they've done so with RUSE? Games like Silent Hunter V, for example?

Has anyone played the PS3 Beta? How is it?

I wanna play as Courtesan :D

3 GB beta is for those guys who have pre-ordered the game or are having PlayStation Plus membership. Sadly I have none.

Lol.

3 GB isn't too much supposing you have a decent speed connection and a decent cap.

I was thinking about pre-ordering, but I'm not going to just for a beta considering you don't get any in-game stuff for the real game in NZ.

Lol.

3 GB isn't too much supposing you have a decent speed connection and a decent cap.

I was thinking about pre-ordering, but I'm not going to just for a beta considering you don't get any in-game stuff for the real game in NZ.

By none I mean PlayStation Plus and Pre ordered game. :p

Saw some beta videos and its really hard to find other Assassin out to kill you. You can recognize the ones that are running as all characters are walking.

Since I am not big fan of AC I will not buy it unless it has good missions to play 20-25 hours. Multiplayer does not have me excited.

And there is a player type Prowler in the game. :p

I had a few days off from work so I started and finished AC2 all over again in two days [/pathetic]. Picked up a few details in the storyline that I had missed the first couple of times around. Also have become ridiculously good at the combat. Now I just prefer to fight with my hands most of the time. :p

Can't wait for Brotherhood. I imagine the controls will be the same, or else I'll struggle at first I think...

I picked up most of loots in AC2 but hardly bothered climbing eagle eyes.

I was the opposite, left the treasures alone unless I needed money, but got all of the rest of the stuff. Got my platinum trophy on PS3 ages ago.

The tombs were the toughest bit in the game by far. Did not repeat a single one of those things.

I was the opposite, left the treasures alone unless I needed money, but got all of the rest of the stuff. Got my platinum trophy on PS3 ages ago.

The tombs were the toughest bit in the game by far. Did not repeat a single one of those things.

The tombs were tough, but damn, they were fun! AC 2 has easily the best platforming in any game, and these were a good way to enjoy it.

I tried playing the game again after a year but it was pretty boring, so I stopped after the first assassination.

I just saw some videos on youtube from Machinima about the ACB multi beta, and WOW. I am so getting this one.

Search for "machinima acb beta invidious01" or "machinima abc beta jx29". I think the second is jx29, it's something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread