International Cricket Captain 2010

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No idea. I've had the same thing happen to me though. I think there are aggression sublevels and maybe you have an aggressive defensive player and a defensive aggressive player if you get what I mean :p

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by 'general' rating, SS.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Ohh I see what you mean. It was just casue it was happening so frequently. I'm guessing one is just a freak. He is striking at 170 in 20/20.

Another question, may I ask, that has me stumped. Is I started a save with NSW. Now I've always assumed my best team will be defaulted as the team I first see when I start my first game. Based on ratings I presume.
Now for this version I take into account players retireing from form and NAT players not being in it, but I have a ton of openers but somehow Steve Smith is batting at number 2. Was like 'lol wut?'. I am going to change him for an actual opener but was wondering what the computer could have been thinking? :p

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reinstall the game using the exe from the website

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
This is just a general ICC question (not 2010 specific), do players classed as "opening batsmen" have a greater chance to succeed opening the batting compared to a "normal batsmen" and "all-rounders"?

E.g. say I have Shane Watson and an identical player in terms of batting classed as an opening batsmen, does the opening batsmen have more of a chance to succeed because he's classed as an opening batsmen, or are those icons purely trivial?

Users who are viewing this thread