IPL Who Will win It.?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK do not depend too much on a few players and they play without that pressure.

Where as Mumbai depend on Sachin, Rayudu mainly in batting and Malinga in bowling, which is risky because if these starts flop, the team is in danger of losing.

RCB heavily rely on Gayle and Kohli, and if both fail, the whole team fails.

This is an advantage CSK holds over other teams.

I still would like CSK to lose and RCB or MI to win.

Oh come on dude! You should not say this especially since your Location is "Madrasapattinam" (Chennai):D

----------

Haha, yeah. And I guess the reason for CSK's success in all these years is that I hate that team the most. :p

I wouldnt mind that.:p :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
haha you're right Yudi , the fortune of bad luck has now passed over to Parth . He jinxed MI out yesterday and also managed a wicket of England in the final over of day's play . And now he's predicted a CSK win in the final. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
But RCB won yesterday, which means that luck is back on my side.
Fortune favors the brave and I was brave enough to continue supporting the side I liked more. ;)

Fortune favors the brave, and MS Dhoni is brave and so he is India's best ever captain.:p

----------

haha you're right Yudi , the fortune of bad luck has now passed over to Parth . He jinxed MI out yesterday and also managed a wicket of England in the final over of day's play . And now he's predicted a CSK win in the final. :D

Predict whatever you can for CSK, there's only one thing happening with them - VICTORY!:D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
All MSD-haters stop criticizing now, as captain cool has shown again and again that he is the best captain ever for India, even in World. No team will get suuch a cool captain in pressure situations. HiS luck follows him, but his self-confidence, leadership, motivational skills as well as team-bonding efforts are unmatchable with any captain. He is just AWESOME !!! :clap:clap:clap

I won't get surprised if CSK win their 2nd CL title this year. :thumbs

Luck comes one or two times your way, not always, its only hard work that is paying off for Dhoni. :cheers

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In all fairness, CSK deserved to win. They played thebest and as a team. They didn't rely to much on a few player. However, it really annoys me how lucky Dhoni actually. But have to admit, he is probably a best finisher India has in many years. Matchs Abdul Razzaq potential.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Was that a joke?

No, it was not. He is India's best ever captain.

----------

Sorry, his player's hard work.

You agree that Ganguly brought out the best in his players. Why cant you say Dhoni brings out the best in his players? Does it work only when the captain displays emotions and passion on the field, that he is believed to bring out the best in his players? So an expressionless and emotion-less captain does not do the same? A lot of the 'Ganguly is a great captain" euphoria is due to Ganguly's expressions (or the way he acts) on the field. But Dhoni doesnt do it, and yet he achieves far greater results than Ganguly.

Dhoni >>>> Ganguly AS CAPTAIN! Ganguly himself accepts this. If luck can stay with you this long, then luck needs to be added in as a criteria for rating the best ever captain.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dhoni is on his way to become one of the most underrated captains in the world.

All the best for your journey Dhoni!

Like everybody said, luck can't favour a person all the time either.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
You agree that Ganguly brought out the best in his players. Why cant you say Dhoni brings out the best in his players? Does it work only when the captain displays emotions and passion on the field, that he is believed to bring out the best in his players? So an expressionless and emotion-less captain does not do the same? A lot of the 'Ganguly is a great captain" euphoria is due to Ganguly's expressions (or the way he acts) on the field. But Dhoni doesnt do it, and yet he achieves far greater results than Ganguly.

I agree to nothing in that post. Dhoni is overrated and will remain so.

Users who are viewing this thread