Oct 4- Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (Semi Final 1)

spooony

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
SO if Sri Lanka win this SA will be the only side that have beaten them which makes South Africa the official "banter we beat you" champions :D

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I Will be with Australia .I fully trust Australia because they are entirely different from pakistan.they have it what it takes to be a Champion.I hope Australia beats west indies to defeat sri lanka in final.

Addy

National Board President
If you can't chase 140 on this pitch. You don't deserve to win!

spooony

Club Captain
I Will be with Australia .I fully trust Australia because they are entirely different from pakistan.they have it what it takes to be a Champion.I hope Australia beats west indies to defeat sri lanka in final.

haha sour grapes? Take it on the chin. Be glad that you are not the best or there are other better sides out there in pajama cricket. Pakistan always perform their best when they are the under dog and maybe they will stop playing 30 T20 matches in a row and concentrate on moving pass England and Australia in the test rankiing

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
If you can't chase 140 on this pitch. You don't deserve to win!

Are you MAD. Did you even watch the game. From the 2 over when pakistan were bowling there were puffs of dust when Tanvir was bowling. 140 was a very competitive score. I knew anything above 120 would be hard to get and sure enough.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Abdul Razzaq should have been playing this match , what a wrong decision .Abdul Razzaq is talisman and he is a good bowler too as we all know he is very ecnomic blower in the last 5 overs but Tanvir .:facepalm
Shahid Afridi won the final for us in 2009 and now that same Afridi caused us .:facepalm

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
No, I mean how long the duration of retirement be? Considering the general nature of Pakistan players.

Lets not forget KP also did this. But most of the time PCB is too blame for most problems.

Yeah he is finished. Kind of like Dravid should have retired in 2007 rather than 2012 when he was failing before a slight improvement

Should replace with Hammad Azam

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Abdul Razzaq should have been playing this match , what a wrong decision .Abdul Razzaq is talisman and he is a good bowler too as we all know he is very ecnomic blower in the last 5 overs but Tanvir .:facepalm
Shahid Afridi won the final for us in 2009 and now that same Afridi caused us .:facepalm

tanvir was the most economical bowler in the team, although wierdly was only given 3 overs.

sri lanka only employed two spinners and they took 5 wickets, pakistan used 4 and they only managed 3 wickets.

I think it really was just a case of sri lanka having better players. they have better finishers, more class at the top and better spin and pace bowlers when it comes to limited overs. paksitan bat a bit deeper maybe but that's it, ajmal could maybe have done more, and perhaps pakistan can rue the fact they gave two wickets away to mathews in one over when he's one of their weaker bowlers but overall both teams played about their par and sri lanka's par is better.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
tanvir was the most economical bowler in the team, although wierdly was only given 3 overs.

sri lanka only employed two spinners and they took 5 wickets, pakistan used 4 and they only managed 3 wickets.

I think it really was just a case of sri lanka having better players. they have better finishers, more class at the top and better spin and pace bowlers when it comes to limited overs. paksitan bat a bit deeper maybe but that's it, ajmal could maybe have done more, and perhaps pakistan can rue the fact they gave two wickets away to mathews in one over when he's one of their weaker bowlers but overall both teams played about their par and sri lanka's par is better.

You can say this but Sri Lanka big time rely on Dilshan,Jayawardene & Sangakara.When these 3 score runs Sri Lanka ofter win matches.Pakistan spin attack is way better than Lankans but they thing is that the spinners didn't fired today.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I think the fielding also let Pakistan down, by a lot. Shahid Afridi was a waste of a bowler. Raza Hasan is a great bowler, bowled him out before 10 overs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
SO if Sri Lanka win this SA will be the only side that have beaten them which makes South Africa the official "banter we beat you" champions :D

South Africa were the only team that beat India in their successful World Cup campaign last year.:D

War

Chairman of Selectors
No surprises here, only individual brilliance from Gayle or Watson in the final can stop SRI from winning this tournament now.

Users who are viewing this thread