Post your questions about the game here!

I'm not sure. That might be in already. Ross or Mikey can confirm.

I think Mike already confirmed that you can be a Wicketkeeper/Batsman in career mode!! He didnt confirm though whether we can control the keeper when fielding :p!

Yes there will, he punches everyone in the left ball who asks about pre-order bonuses IN PERSON at EB Games...

Does the Bradman license allow you to show archive footage of him playing the game?

What's Fifa14 and do I need a controller to play it?

Oh ja! Anyone know what type of video Ross will be releasing Friday!?

Will it be more gameplay related etc?

----------

What's Fifa14 and do I need a controller to play it?

Hahaha yeah, that's how I feel @ the moment!

Only this cricket game exists for me right now!

If the video doesn't feature Bradman's favourite pasttime (spanking poms) then I'll be very surprised.

They even made a special version of FIFA for PC where you can point and click where you want to pass (no joke)

I think Mike already confirmed that you can be a Wicketkeeper/Batsman in career mode!! He didnt confirm though whether we can control the keeper when fielding :p!

Angad I think when you select yourself as a wicketkeeper batsman in a game its obvious that you will have to play yourself as a keeper......:cheers
Only difference is that you wont be changed like normal fielders from the position.....:)

Last edited:
99 US $?! = 6,100 RS.! :eek:

Pretty standard for games in NZ. I'd pay $100 for DBC14 no questions asked... I expect it'll be closer to $80 retail in NZ though in stores.

Users who are viewing this thread