Post your questions about the game here!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As I said, as soon as they have a cover they will do pre-orders.

The price was meant to be $99.94 - we can't control any of it now. I have still not furnished them with a delivery date.

That's the difference - I am telling you that if you pre-order it you know that you are doing so without a date set.

They did pre-orders for Xbox One and PS4 way before dates and pricing too, some things are beyond our control.

I do like that they like what they've seen though :)

Last edited:

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Pre-orders available but no set date given, isn't that what Ross was trying to avoid? :P

Retailers play their own rules - They are the ones that set retail prices and pre-orders...

As soon as a game is announced (or indeed a console!) they generally put up prices: as soon as Xb1 and PS4 were announced you could buy one (In the UK I think ?500 a piece!)

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

The price was meant to be $99.94 - we can't control any of it now. I have still not furnished them with a delivery date.

That's the difference - I am telling you that if you pre-order it you know that you are doing so without a date set.

They did pre-orders for Xbox One and PS4 way before dates and pricing too, some things are beyond our control.

$99.94 works out to be over 6000 INR. :eek:

sahilnatu

Club Captain

$99.94! You're talking about the console version right?

ronak2339396

School Cricketer

100 $ 6000INR for a pc game way to much.never paid this much for a gta or fifa game.its look like we have to wait a year till the price go down.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone tell me from where i can pre order ?? I am in Canada.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC game shows up at $79 A$. PS3 and X360 shows as Aus $89

Anyways, if game is as good as it sounds then I personally am willing to pay double or buy 2 copies on PC and PS3.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
$99.94! You're talking about the console version right?

That would be for a special edition yet to be announced ;)

It is so special that Mike Merren keeps hounding me for one even if he has to pay for it himself!!!

PS: I might make him pay for it too!

----------

Can anyone tell me from where i can pre order ?? I am in Canada.

Just hold on while we work through things, there might be US and Canadian distribution.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
100 $ 6000INR for a pc game way to much.never paid this much for a gta or fifa game.its look like we have to wait a year till the price go down.
Sigh.

I posted this earlier when there was a New Zealand site linked to -
They sell Fifa 14 for the same price (NZ$99) and NFS for NZ$79, which is 3.2k INR (after converting and removing tax) - so in short there's no relation between retail prices in NZ and the price you'll pay for it in India so ignore the price just like you should ignore the date.

99 New Zealand Dollars including 15% GST, which works out to ~4k INR.

Not to mention, placeholder price, placeholder date from one of the more expensive countries for anything.

Australia has a similar deal, the dollar isn't worth as much as a US dollar, and the price is inclusive of tax (unlike US prices).

It will probably only be a few weeks before release that you will know the exact price in India - until then please don't just convert currencies, that's not how it works.

ronak2339396

School Cricketer

It is so special that Mike Merren keeps hounding me for one even if he has to pay for it himself!!!

----------

Just hold on while we work through things, there might be US and Canadian distribution.
Well you have something in your sleevees as always and you know how to get people excited .will the special edition available in india.

----------

Is their any pre order bonuses with the game?

----------

Sigh.

I posted this earlier when there was a New Zealand site linked to -

Australia has a similar deal, the dollar isn't worth as much as a US dollar, and the price is inclusive of tax (unlike US prices).

It will probably only be a few weeks before release that you will know the exact price in India - until then please don't just convert currencies, that's not how it works.
K I was probably wrong and got over exited and didnt show that it was australian dollar .just have to wait and see what the price in india .thanks for clearing.Waiting for the store announcment from where we can pre-order in India.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

----------

You big tease ross, please put up a new threat when you are ready to take pre orders of the special edition. I like $99.94 and yeah Mike M should buy like us.:p Just kidding. :p PS Also the release date at the same time as I said early when you are ready to mate. I hope that's soon.:thumbs

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
i hope that special edition comes in a steelbook. Because that's what I will be getting.

Users who are viewing this thread