ICC 2005 v1.1 & 2013 v1.9 PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET,COACH,PHYSIO EDITOR!

Do you like this editor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
FAIZAN'S CRICKET CAPTAIN 2005, 2013 PLAYER AND CLUB BUDGET, COACH AND PHYSIO EDITOR

ICC 2013
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GAME VERSION TO v.13.05 (through Internet game) for this to work

ICC 2013
Editor versions changlog :-
UPDATE V1.9 (20th JAN 2014) A quick update
- Changed to TAB SYSTEM player and club separate. Phew! no more worries for less space ;)
- ADDED REGEN POTENTIALS for BATTING and BOWLING!
- ADDED EMPTY CLUB FEATURE (A way out for found a new club kinda feature)

UPDATE v1.8 (20th JAN 2014)
- Added IPL Contract term and Salary
- Added Left Hand Leg spin and Right hand leg spin bowling type differentiation
- Separated Wicket Keeper status and Batting hand
- Smaller fonts
- Possible balance fix. (very high chance of balance working)
- New trial pointer address for coach and physio (check and tell me if its working)

ICC 2005 (RELEASE ON DEMAND)
Download the zip file. Read the READ ME.txt before proceeding.
- Copy Cricketedit.exe in the installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Empire Interactive\International Cricket Captain 2005)
- Start game with Cricketedit.exe. Start editor. Rest instructions as before
- When just playing and not using editor, play with your normal exe

Changelog :-
UPDATE v1.1 (3/feb/2014) ***MAJOR UPDATE***
- Added a lot of features like 2013 editor. See the screenshot.
Known issues :
Surname not showing correctly sometimes. (headache)
Screenshot :

NOTE :
1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE USE
2. NEVER EVER USE IT FOR ONLINE SAVES. IT WILL MAKE YOUR SAVE FILE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY ONLINE AND MAY ALSO LEAD TO BAN ON UR IP/ACCOUNT FOREVER! U HAVE BEEN WARNED!
3. This is only for saves you intend to play offline single player. You can use it as a scout, or make database changes without the need to start a fresh game after update. No need to complain for database updates now for slightly overrated or underrated players. Edit them on your own.

Instructions :
1. Backup your save.
2. Run editor. Run game. Load your save and open a player profile where it shows his stats like Matches, Average, Runs
3. Switch to editor. PRESS REFRESH/LOAD CURRENT PLAYER first
4. You will see all the values. Edit them according to codes written in editor itself.
5. Click on SAVE! for the the stat you want to edit. Actual Changes happen as soon as you click on SAVE! but to SEE changes just exit the player screen in game again load it. Enjoy!
6. For club finance. Go to TEAM DETAILS SCREEN. Click on Load Balance. Edit. Click on SET!
7. For Coach and Physio, Open COACH AND PHYSIO SCREEN in game. sWitch to editor. Click on Load Coach and Physio points. Edit. click on save! (max value = 15)

If you are having any problems reply here. And DO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK. Also share here the REALISTIC database changes you will make so that others can correct them too.

Also if you want more features, make a request, il look into it. And release update.
And yes sorry for the not so good design. Il release an update with better look after my exams. ;)

Happy EDITING! :cheers

Download LINKS :-
ICC 2013
UPDATE v1.9
Cricket captain 2013 editor - My files - File Catalog - Personal site
Size : 3.74 mb

ICC 2005 DOWNLOAD LINK :-
update v1.1
ICC 2005 editor v1.1 (updated 3/1/2014) - My files - File Catalog - Personal site
size 3.82 mb

Last edited:

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
V1.3 was not working and showing errors. But V1.4 works flawlessly, Thanks.:)

faizangmc

Club Captain
Can any1 confirm that whether the surname is showing up correctly or its just showing x? Surname nt the name.

av_rocks

School Cricketer
Physios editor

My coach and physio editor s not working
its giving me this error
Error:Failure determining what [[[[[Cricket2013.exe+005C8918]+4]+50]+a0]+ac]+c means

liamm1986

School Cricketer
I'm getting the same error for the Physio/Coach Editor.

The Finance editor doesn't seem to be working either.. No error just doesn't change the budget.

faizangmc

Club Captain
I thnk you two are not opening up the right screenin game. For coach and physio editor u need to. Open the screen where we assign technique training and physio. For budget u need to go in team details screen. The editor seems to work fine otherwsie. Sometimes just close and restart the editor if its gvng issues. Its wrkng flawless fr other users.

Club Cricketer
editor not up to the mark........nice effort though, but batting and bowling not working as it should have.......2010 editor was fantastic.

faizangmc

Club Captain
editor not up to the mark........nice effort though, but batting and bowling not working as it should have.......2010 editor was fantastic.

Any suggestions? The design is pretty poor I knw. Hv xams so update wl be releasd with a neat gui later. As far as bowling ability and batting ability is concerned, its working perfect. No diffrnce betwn 2010 editor and this. Except that the max limits are inserted deliberatly by me to prevent creating a super playr. And for the same reason level is removed.

Neilk

School Cricketer
Potentials

Is there any way you could edit a player's potential? If there is, it would make a good addition to your editor. :yes

Agent Beast

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey faizan, i need help with the editor, i cant get it to work, i do all the steps but it doesnt show the name of my player or let me edit the stats. What can i do to fix ths?

faizangmc

Club Captain
Hey faizan, i need help with the editor, i cant get it to work, i do all the steps but it doesnt show the name of my player or let me edit the stats. What can i do to fix ths?

what is the version of the game you are using? you have to use 13.05 (update to the latest version using Internet game)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread