Problem: Don Bradman Cricket Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send us a photo of you holding the unwrapped game...at the Roman Baths...whilst wearing a Centurion uniform....on Saturday at 4pm. That'll convince us.

...including a nipple slip.

@heloooo

Bro, to avoid further frustration that you are facing, I would like to point out that few people have already suggested a few methods. One of which is to take your X-Box to a location that has:

1) the ability to create a Wifi hotspot
2) that has wired internet access.

To which you replied by saying that you cannot imagine someone bringing a console to an internet cafe, library etc.

I have a rebuttal to that...

Guy Brings Ps3 and Flat screen tv to mcdonalds - YouTube

;)

Since there isn't a way to actually use a USB key to update this game, I would suggest you take the console to a coffee shop even that might have internet access. If it's an Internet Cafe, then go ask the establishment's owner if it would ok to bring your console in and do the update.

I really see no other way around this issue than to take your console to a location that has internet access. :(

Sorry bro, I am not trying to be rude in anyway, :noway I understand your frustration. But you should get creative with this. I really hope you get the update. :)

Cheers, mate! :cheers

This thread got a good laugh out of me :)

Pretty clear what is going on :D

A member who joined today and made 10 posts and is posting on the internet and yet has no internet for his xbox360.

Although it may not be true, Maybe he has a modded xbox360 so it cannot go online and maybe there is piracy involved with the game?

Anyways, if you're in the US, go to a library. They have free internet there. Or take your xbox to your friends place. Or BestBuy. Or a cell phone store which has Wifi hotspot.
There's really little excuse or justification when even villages have Wifi connectivity deep in rural India as they play this game.

Last edited:
He wants a file of the created players.

Again, as was discussed in an earlier thread. Let's assume a miracle occurs and this guy isn't a liar/pirate, where does that leave us?

Making save files easily accessible for pirated versions of the game is a direct and demonstrative disservice to Bigant, and I think it should be looked down upon immensly

It's not a bit "looked down upon"... If you're caught doing it here, you're out the door.

He wants a file of the created players.

Again, as was discussed in an earlier thread. Let's assume a miracle occurs and this guy isn't a liar/pirate, where does that leave us?

Making save files easily accessible for pirated versions of the game is a direct and demonstrative disservice to Bigant, and I think it should be looked down upon immensly

Let's just assume he's not a liar/pirate. However, If he was then us not giving him the file isn't gonna stop him from pirating it, if he's determined he would just do it somehow.

Again, Let's just assume he's not a liar/pirate. Bottom line is, take the system to a location that you can get Wifi and get the file. I feel this thread needs to be closed, because it's beginning to sound like a broken record.:facepalm

It's not that the file enables piracy, it enables the access to updated players and rosters, which need downloading

You cannot get the games via a USB stick. You could attach your phone to your computer to get the internet onto your phone then use it as a wireless hotspot no? Download the teams through that.

I thought the same thing use your phone as hotspot!

Lol

You guys have been to hard on the guy, not that I oppose it and agree with ALL of you :D
I don't think he's replying back on any of these posts, Until he finds a better excuse or alibi. :lol

Hahaha one of those threads everyone jumps on. Well it seems simple for you.

Assuming you have an illegal copy. Download a photo of someone holding the DBC14 game and say it is you. Someone here offered to assist you.

This could get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread