Problem: Don Bradman Cricket Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

heloooo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Well, I have to say that this is one of the worst forums around. You keep on accusing me of modding my console when I havnt done such a thing.

The type of bullshit some of you guys are coming up with trying to harass me just because I'm new here.

All I asked for was a solution to my problem , now normal people in that situation would either try to help the person out or if they dont know the answer just stay the hell out of my thread.

If you want to rage at modders then create your own damn threads!!!!!!!!!

anyway rant over....

Thank you to the people that tried to help me , I did get a hold of a smartphone today and topped up my sim card but HMV dont seem to sell Don Bradman Cricket 14 so I might have to order from Amazon or something.

Anyways , we tried this tether thing with the smartphone but my xbox doesnt have a Wifi adapter so luckily I was able to pick up a repeater from a friend which turns the wireless signal into a cable connection so I can plug it into my 360.

I have tried this method with fifa to update the squads and it has worked.

To some people who wanted to know how I installed patches , basically all you have to do is download the patch from the internet and then transfer it to a USB stick and then move it to your hard drive and the patch is active.

Thanks again to the people who tried to help , and the people who accused me are just ignorant pricks who look to bully others at the first chance they get.

----------

...including a nipple slip.

I did take a photo last night of your mums nipple slip , do you want me to send that to you ?

Last edited:

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Send us a photo of you holding the unwrapped game...at the Roman Baths...whilst wearing a Centurion uniform....on Saturday at 4pm. That'll convince us.

LOL!!! :lolOne of the funniest comments I have ever read on this forum - got me in stitches!!!!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Thanks guys i laughed my ass of reading this thread and welcome Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. PS I have to ask is that how you thought of your PC user name.:lol

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why has this thread not been locked already? :facepalm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread