Bowling Guide!

Left or right during run up chooses cross seam deliveries not swing.

bowling

Do you hold the left stick during the run up or just flick it?

I am really struggling with bowling in the career mode. I do very well in the domestic matches, but I am now playing international matches and its not going well at all, the ball keeps on going over the stumps. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Pitch it up more. You need to adjust your length based on the pitch so you can bowl a fuller good length by pushing the RS up earlier.

Not if you stay in then green zone. The zone has 3 parts; full, perfect and short. Pace is the same (or very similar) for all 3.

More than anything else, the most difficult part to control for me is the Right analog stick upward movement. Naturally, the way one holds the controller, it's almost impossible to accurately control the angle at which we take the RAS from down to up, and it does have a lot of impact on where the ball eventually lands laterally. Anyone has an alternate way? I mean, just how difficult is saying flick the stick up at 11'O clock! Because do it at 10'O clock and it may be a wide ball with all the early swing selections.

Quite frustrating yet gripping (PUN intended) really! :yes

aah! duh! too bad I am not working from home today. :D

Still struggling with bowling. Cannot figure out the correlation between my button presses/pushes and the result yet. Hoping someone (who's figured it all out) makes an extremely easy tutorial for people like me to understand.

Still struggling with bowling. Cannot figure out the correlation between my button presses/pushes and the result yet. Hoping someone (who's figured it all out) makes an extremely easy tutorial for people like me to understand.

You mean something exactly like the OP?

Or more like the in game tutorial?

You mean something exactly like the OP?

Or more like the in game tutorial?

Even the in-game tutorial. My simple questions are:

1. What impacts the line of the ball?
2. What impacts the length of the ball?
3. For swing/cut, do I need to press before run up or during run up?
4. How do I get to turn the ball with spinners?

Bowling

The ras stick is really open to abuse online,i have noticed that opponents bowl a really slow medium pacer,then they hardly push on the right stick so the ball comes through at like 10 mile per hour,add any lag thats present and its nearly impossible to time the ball as a batsman.:mad

Users who are viewing this thread