Bowling Guide!

I am not able to get more then 113 kph even with dalestyn no matter how I time the jump. Can anyone please give some tips to bowl at high speed. Or video will be awesome cheers.

Hit "Match Practice" and when you have an idea when to provide various inuts (delivery type, initiating jump etc.), turn the tutorial off and bowl a few overs. Once you start hitting the timing meters within the green zones, you should be able to hit 130-145 easily with quicks.

I am not able to get more then 113 kph even with dalestyn no matter how I time the jump. Can anyone please give some tips to bowl at high speed. Or video will be awesome cheers.

Steyn gets more than 155

You're doing it wrong. Go to practice match to practice timing.

You can't see speeds there for some reason but get the timing right then go back to game

Both needles need to be in the green.

LAS up, jump late, RAS up.

I always do that man.. but ball still goes right or left from the views of hawkeye and I'm talking aobut pacers too..

Have you made sure you are definately moving the RAS straight? It's surprising that after you have bowled the delivery, don't move your fingers at all and just look down at your controller.. chances are you've got the RAS pointed at 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock.

Alternativly, you have a crappy/damaged controller, or your player just has no consistancy (is an attribute) and you're just having bad luck.

Steyn gets more than 155

You're doing it wrong. Go to practice match to practice timing.

You can't see speeds there for some reason but get the timing right then go back to game

Both needles need to be in the green.
despite hiting with in green zone in game I get no speed only 70mph.no increase: (
I press right stuck back before two dots near umpire and its in perfect bar but the forward release I don't know when to release
It just stays on good length even if I do it earlier.

----------

LAS up, jump late, RAS up.

Tried that didn't work. Either its no ball or no speed just normal.
Can u please post a YouTube video of bowling quick

----------

Hit "Match Practice" and when you have an idea when to provide various inuts (delivery type, initiating jump etc.), turn the tutorial off and bowl a few overs. Once you start hitting the timing meters within the green zones, you should be able to hit 130-145 easily with quicks.
No luck mate practiced for an hour still same.

Another question how to identify if the bowler is going to bowl a slower ball or faster while batting.
I play online and the opponent keep on mixing slow and super fast.
While he play he knew already that this is slow or fast.
Is there any tip regarding judging the bowl. For slower I can wait and play shot but if itsquick I don't get reaction time and m bowled

Another question how to identify if the bowler is going to bowl a slower ball or faster while batting.
While he play he knew already that this is slow or fast.
Is there any tip regarding judging the bowl. For slower I can wait and play shot but if itsquick I don't get reaction time and m bowled

No way to know the delivery type, or whether it will be a slower one or fast, before the ball is bowled. You will need to see how fast the ball comes out of the bowler's hand and play accordingly.

After my complaints about the ball not carrying to the keeper and lacking bounce I've just played a casual game with the pitch set to hard and, my goodness, what a difference. It's a shame that a normal pitch doesn't have this type of pace and bounce. I've never experienced it in any game I've played in my career.
As well as more pace I did actually notice a small amount of swing too. Bliss!
One of my short deliveries even went over the head of the wicket keeper. This is surely more realistic than a short pitched delivery bouncing three times before it reaches the keeper, even on a normal English pitch.

----------

But that is realistic. In real life, if a good fast bowler bowls a slower delivery it is normally so well disguised it is almost impossible to read.

I always suck at bowling within stumps, that's why I rarely LBW or get the batsman bowled ... The hawkeye shows all my deliveries going left / right and above stumps height...

That's why all of my LBW reviews are unsuccessful ..... I followed everything written in first post but still can't bowl within stumps..

Before runnup : LAS : 12 o Clock ...Press x or Triangle .......
When delivering the ball RAS 12 o clock....

I release as soon as the lower green meter hit the first spot........ but all of my deliveries go outside the stumps when reviewing ...

on the other hand spin bowling is a nightmare for me ... same issues but with much worst ratio.....

Help......

Tips

Here are jaraarrows tips for online withe no bowling hud.
Pull back when you land on the footmarks on the pitch,dont release the ras stick too soon as you will release to early,hold it back as long as possible before you release the ball.:yes

Not sure if this has already been answered. In practice mode, as a pace bowler, screen guide in pro tip shows -

<-- Left Stick --> + pitch length buttons for short, full, good length

The original post here also says that before starting the run, left stick movement determines the "angle" of the delivery. The on-screen guide says pitch adjustment or something.

I now understand that during the run up, flicking the left analog stick in directions determines the type of the delivery, and then right analog stick down and then late-up finishes the delivery.

I just don't understand the left stick left right movement or what people are calling "angle" of delivery. Can anyone explain?

It's whether you deliver from close to the stumps or from wide on the crease, which is why people call it angle

It's whether you deliver from close to the stumps or from wide on the crease, which is why people call it angle

Meaning throw the ball from close to the umpire or away from the umpire? :)

I just don't understand the left stick left right movement or what people are calling "angle" of delivery. Can anyone explain?

Before you begin your run up moving the left analogue stick (LAS) left or right will determine the angle you bowl the delivery from. So for a right arm pace bowler, moving the LAS right will mean the bowler will bowl up close to the stumps near the umpire, moving the LAS left will mean bowling from wide of the crease.

However during your run up the LAS determines the swing of the delivery, so again for a right arm pacer moving the LAS to the left will move the ball away from right handed batsman and moving it right will move the ball in towards a right handed batsman. You will get more swing if you time the release and landing of the bowler just right.

What I usually do is, I select the delivery type I want to bowl by using the X, O, or Triangle keys, and then as the bowler begins his run up I will hold the LAS in the direction I want the ball to swing, so sometimes I will hold it to the right, sometimes to the left and sometimes straight up so the ball does not swing.

Users who are viewing this thread