Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode: Casual (Default difficulty level)
Match Type: One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st over of the match
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: Planet Cricket (ODI team) v/s Bangalore
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: I was batting first. The bowler bowled 5 balls and then the over ended. I'm sure it was a 5-ball over because I remember the ball-by-sequence (also confirmed by the on-screen display) which read 0 W W 4 4. I, however, didn't see a repeat of it even after a number of retries.

Last edited:

evilish

Club Cricketer
Description of Issue: The game closes at the starting screen as soon as I press the start (or enter) button. However this doesn't happen when I open steam in offline mode and I'm able to play the game fine in offline mode.

Offline mode is kinda boring, couldn't access cricket academy, new teams, and new players, so I had to play with the default roster which I quite didn't like. :(

I've now deleted the game and am re downloading it, will update if it fixes the issue.

evilish

Club Cricketer
Description of Issue: The game closes at the starting screen as soon as I press the start (or enter) button. However this doesn't happen when I open steam in offline mode and I'm able to play the game fine in offline mode.

Offline mode is kinda boring, couldn't access cricket academy, new teams, and new players, so I had to play with the default roster which I quite didn't like. :(

I've now deleted the game and am re downloading it, will update if it fixes the issue.

Just to add onto this.. apparently another person is having the same issue as me.

CHfFbXH.png

JimmyT85

School Cricketer
Mode: Casual
Match Type: Casual - T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred after match had finished
Ground: London
Teams: England vs Pakistan
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Title stuck on exiting game, with spinning loading icon, after the match had finished.

lashpash

Club Captain
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred after match had finished
Ground: London
Teams: England vs Pakistan
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Title stuck on exiting game, with spinning loading icon, after the match had finished.

i am also facing the same issue game stuck on exiting game

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@kushari

Think I just played you online! Nice game. Havent played much online so I am having to get used to the timing. Hope for a rematch sometime! Rick Adams is the name..

Its a pleasure and honour to play such senior members. Do add me as friend, so that we can play more often.:cheers

AnkitC

International Coach
Mode: Online
Match Type: Five 5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Since 1st ball
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: Some User Created team v/s Kolkata Knight Riders
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Cannot hear bat hitting ball sound and the fielders react very late and thus miss balls passing by them.

D

Deleted member 9102

I posted a seperate thread about this as I thought the template wouldn't be relevant, but I suppose if Big Ant will look at this thread in particular for bugs/issues, I may as well mention it here too.

Link to original thread;
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rderless-window-regardless-setting-90561.html

Post quote;

Hi guys,

I purchased DBC14 today, I like what I've played so far, although I'm yet to really play it much with Wimbledon and the World Cup being on right now, although one small issue I'm having is the one stated in the title.

Even if I turn off the setting for borderless windowed mode, the game still appears to run in this mode.

There's no problem with functionality or performance though, or visuals, so this isn't a massive problem, but the main reason I want to run the game in fullscreen is because of the Nvidia Shadowplay feature of my GPU.

Basically this lets you record up to the last 20 mins of gameplay by pressing a hotkey combo in 1080p at 60fps and I like using this to capture cool moments of gameplay to put on YouTube or keep on my hard drive... Means I don't have to pre-empt when I want to record, or take the performance hit of Fraps. This feature only works when the game runs in fullscreen mode though.

Anyone got any advice?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Mode: Casual Pro
Match Type: Test
Over Count Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: The confidence meter is not carrying over for bat or ball and is worse than PS3 version with patch 1. Scored 89 in the first inns and in the second back to zero Strange and also AI bowler got 7/46 against me and back to zero for the second inns. Could Bigant please have a look at this. Hi HBK.:wave

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
every time i create a tour, it disappears from the list of playable tours next time i start the game
Looking into this one now.

Are you specifically talking about creating the tour and playing it? Or when you just create a tour and have backed out to the menu. There's a possibility that at some point you might be stomping the auto save if it's the latter, for which I'd recommend letting the game sit on the menu for around 10 seconds.
I am unable to edit preset fields in cricket academy inside the game PC version. have option to create new field, but not edit existing though it says. i was able to do that in demo.
Default presets aren't allowed to be edited as it could affect save data and how fields react due to it.
Mode: Competition
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3rd innings, ~50 overs
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Australia (bowling and player) v Ireland
Description of Issue: Clear edge to keeper, caught behind, appeal and given by umpire. Batsman remained and was shown as a dot ball on the scorecard.

I was however celebrating the wicket and may have missed if there was some kind of appeal by the AI, though I am almost certain that there wasn't and have no idea what an appeal could have been given for, as it wasn't a no ball and clearly edged. Replays showed that it was a clear edge too.
Looking into this one now.
Over Count Any
Description of Issue: The confidence meter is not carrying over for bat or ball and is worse than PS3 version with patch 1. Scored 89 in the first inns and in the second back to zero Strange and also AI bowler got 7/46 against me and back to zero for the second inns. Could Bigant please have a look at this. Hi HBK.:wave
Looking into this one now. Are you specifically talking about batting confidence carrying over into a bowlers innings or purely batter to batter/bowler to bowler innings?

I'll be PMing people through the day to find out more info about crashes and hangs.

border33

Club Captain
Over Count Any

I'm not sure how it's meant to function in the game but I'm of the opinion it shouldn't carry over between innings. In fact, there's an argument to say that it shouldn't even carry over between days play. For example someone brings up a hundred in the last session of the day and is full of confidence... Next morning he comes out, conditions are different, may be feeling crook etc..his confidence can't be as high a it was the day before surely?

billionaiire

Club Captain
Over Count: 0
Teams: India CG vs Pakistan CG
Get Best:
Description: Same problem occurred again. After both teams are ready, the game goes into a blank screen and does not load. The only option is to exit. This has happened three times so far.

Users who are viewing this thread