OTHER Big Ant Studios Lacrosse - PlayStation3, Xbox360, PC

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Would love a tennis or boxing game, so we actually have something to play on PC. :) Lacrosse doesn't interest me at all, but good luck with the project - you guys deserve to be successful. :)

D

Deleted member 9102

Would love a tennis or boxing game, so we actually have something to play on PC. :) Lacrosse doesn't interest me at all, but good luck with the project - you guys deserve to be successful. :)
Tennis Elbow 2013

I'm sure I've recommended this to you before, but seriously - it's the best tennis game out there by far, way ahead of anything on console like Top Spin or EA's crappy Grand Slam Tennis.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Tennis Elbow 2013

I'm sure I've recommended this to you before, but seriously - it's the best tennis game out there by far, way ahead of anything on console like Top Spin or EA's crappy Grand Slam Tennis.

Ohhh yeah... I keep forgetting about that one. Sorry :lol

Love a boxing game from Big Ant though. Big Ant Boxing - it could have two Big Ants Boxing on the cover. Hee hee. :lol :lol :lol

D

Deleted member 9102

Ohhh yeah... I keep forgetting about that one. Sorry :lol

Love a boxing game from Big Ant though. Big Ant Boxing - it could have two Big Ants Boxing on the cover. Hee hee. :lol :lol :lol
Yeah, EA's Fight Night is the only boxing game around really and that's not on PC... I saw a game called "Real Boxing" appear in the Steam new releases column recently, but it turns out that it's just a phone game port :facepalm.

Good news about the PC getting the proper version of FIFA 15 this time - it took them until FIFA 10 to stop releasing the PS2 version for PC!

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Wait a sec, wait a sec.

From the comments from Carlo:
"In terms of the engine, Lacrosse 15 will be built on Unity 3D. It allows us to publish the game on Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Web? Its an extremely powerful engine. Thanks for your interest and support :)"

Well that answers that! Presumably Big Ant helping with the publishing, but it's no longer based on the DBC engine...

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, EA's Fight Night is the only boxing game around really and that's not on PC... I saw a game called "Real Boxing" appear in the Steam new releases column recently, but it turns out that it's just a phone game port :facepalm.

Good news about the PC getting the proper version of FIFA 15 this time - it took them until FIFA 10 to stop releasing the PS2 version for PC!

Yeh that game "real boxing" my mate bought it from steam and he said it's proper shi*e and more arcadey,also can't wait for gta5 and fifa 15,btw! Dbc14 I'm addicted but now I kinda understand how to bowl but now my batting is crap,lol,also online there is rarely any1 on,top class addictive game though,well done big ant studio team,best 30 summat quid spent on any sport game.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well that answers that! Presumably Big Ant helping with the publishing, but it's no longer based on the DBC engine...
That's disappointing then.

Still a bit interested, as The Golf Club has been good in making me get over a fear of Unity developed sports games.

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Still a bit interested, as The Golf Club has been good in making me get over a fear of Unity developed sports games.

It's pretty close that isn't it? I don't have a next gen console yet, and my PC may not be good enough to run it, but the videos look really good.

D

Deleted member 9102

It's already out on PC, on 'early access' anyway. It is pretty fun and the course creator is excellent.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Yeah - I was amazed we only had to wait one year this time! Can't wait for Fifa 15 to come out.

So anyway, come on Big Ant - give us PC fans some fight action and lace up those gloves! :D

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It's already out on PC, on 'early access' anyway. It is pretty fun and the course creator is excellent.

Will try and check it out. I love me a golf game.

Looks like Lacrosse is almost up to the stretch goal to get it on next-gen as well: I agree with Biggs that these sort of projects should be supported: it's a great way to do it.
I've got a few too many qualms about this one to back it, but (again) would probably back a DBC 15 one in the blink of an eye...

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Just seen it in STEAM,look's class,early access review's are very positive,but price is...might purchase it soon,thank's for letting us know it existed.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I'd think Unity will get somewhere for PS4/Xbox One, and PC as it currently does.

It's never going to get a retail game on PS3, the window has closed.

With regard to Lacrosse and our involvement, we have been working with Carlo for a number of years now and I am very committed to the sport having a good game. Timing of its required release will determine how involved we are going forward.

----------

I need to check out The Golf Club too, just have to find the time :)

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

I bought the early access of The Golf Club on Steam. I'm sure it's a very good game but my PC isn't really up to it. I've only a 1gb graphics card and the game updates quite slowly. I would say a 2gb card is a must.
The rest of my system should handle it though.

Users who are viewing this thread