LEAGUE Rugby League Live II update/patch - LIVE NOW!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross im on my xbox360 right now in the on demand games section thinking about wherer or not to click the buy button for RLL 2 game.
Say something about this game to make me click it as im in doubt about whether or not to buy it.
:)

If you have an interest in Rugby League or a big sports fan then I think it's worth a look, otherwise perhaps save your money. I really don't want to sell you into something you may not be into.

Shane109

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios A bit off topic but anyway, is there any way we can still get WOO Sprintcars, apart from eBay? Thought it was on PSN but I can't see it on there any more.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
It was on PSN but was pulled when THQ went out of business.

Shane109

Club Captain
Ah rightio. I assume that's why JB and EB aren't selling it new as well then.

Might have to scour the pre-owned shelves at EB then. Always been a speedway fan and only just saw you were involved with it so I thought it'd be worth a look at least.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
It's $20 at JB, saw it on the weekend.

Shane109

Club Captain
I was only looking online, my nearest JB is about an hour away unfortunately. Next time i'm in the city i might have a look. :thumbs

indrajeet1811

School Cricketer
A company trying to demonstrate the point that they patch their sports games when bugs are found. Perhaps to contrast with certain other recent cricket titles.

Fair enough. Wouldn't have posted if the name of the sub forum was Big Ant Studios.

If you have nothing to add to the thread then why comment? If you don't like RL or indeed Rugby League 2 then it has nothing to do with you why this thread is here.

In short - Keep your nose out...

Just thought it would be better if it was posted in the right sub forum.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I hope the patch introduces random drug testing..some amazing leg strength in that AI player :lol

Rugby League Live 2 | Glitch | LONG RANGE DROP GOAL!!! - YouTube

How about the video refs making the right decisions?

Rugby League Live 2 | Glitch | VIDEO REFEREE GLITCH - YouTube

Actually, no scrub that after what us league fans have seen this year, that is fairly accurate :lol

On the same page:
Tyson Bennett 7 months ago
after a patch came out? for the game, they fixed the glitch. so you can't do it anymore

Lol at the second one - I think we've set where he is based on his foot and as that is on the line he's in for a try :)

Hobbi07

Club Captain
On the same page:
Tyson Bennett 7 months ago
after a patch came out? for the game, they fixed the glitch. so you can't do it anymore

Lol at the second one - I think we've set where he is based on his foot and as that is on the line he's in for a try :)

Obviously it's going to be hard for you to discuss this one Ross but is there any plans or any hints you can give about a WC Edition? If you were to make one surely it would be in development now with the stadiums you'd have to add?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The World Cup is two years away, I honestly doubt they're even thinking about it but what Ross has said is he intends this to be a THE cricket franchise growing from year to year... as long as the support is there for the product. Whether that means it'll be around in 2 years really comes down to us, the consumer... supporting the vision as much as the end product.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The World Cup is two years away, I honestly doubt they're even thinking about it but what Ross has said is he intends this to be a THE cricket franchise growing from year to year... as long as the support is there for the product. Whether that means it'll be around in 2 years really comes down to us, the consumer... supporting the vision as much as the end product.
It would be weird for the Rugby League World Cup to be in their cricket game, but you're usually right on these things Biggs.

Hobbi07

Club Captain

Was talking about the RL World Cup that starts on October 26th in England...

Edit: Starts in Wales, a stadium that holds 72,500 is hosting the first game in a country that doesn't care about Rugby League.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Obviously it's going to be hard for you to discuss this one Ross but is there any plans or any hints you can give about a WC Edition? If you were to make one surely it would be in development now with the stadiums you'd have to add?

The RL games we have made have always been under license by Tru Blu/HES, unfortunately I cant talk about anything RL other than games past.

You are correct in the assumption that anyone making a RL World Cup game would have been well under development by now given the timeframes for release.

Users who are viewing this thread