@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are excited to announce that Tru Blu have recently released
"Rugby League Live 2: Game of the Year Edition"

This version includes the original RLL2 disk and has a voucher for the DLC included, it is targeted at those that are new to the game or wish to collect all things Rugby League :)

Last edited:

phil1987

Club Captain
Thanks for the heads up i made the huge mistake of going out and paying an extra $90 for Rugby Challenge 2 only to realise it was just a mini extension of the initial Rugby Challenge which i quite enjoyed and played a lot but just felt a little ripped off when i bought Rugby Challenge 2 which is pretty much the same game.

I have played your AFL titles and still play to this day and really like them so i will definitely keep buying them.

I am a bit weary with the Rugby league Live franchise though i have the first one but i am a little cautious about buying RLL 2 and going through the same experience i did with Rugby Challenge.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Rugby league live 2 is far superior to rugby league live, there is a huge difference between the two.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
What game of the year award did this one get? It sure is convenient for Tru Blu's marketing department that both this and AFL Live got awards.

Does "GOTY Edition includes 2013 Roster and Kits - GOTY content available via DLC code." mean it's just the original release with a card with the DLC code?

I'm sure the game itself is great, but I just don't get the stretch for a Game of the Year title that's not going to impress anyone - there's websites calling AC13 the best cricket game.

Rugby League Live 2 - Season 2013 Edition - simple.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
While AFL Live did receive some game of the year awards and had a GOTY edition, I am not aware of any awards like that for Rugby League Live 2, it may have done but I am not aware of any.

I learned about the GOTY edition of RLL2 this morning from a forum post and wanted to make sure that people did not go out and essentially buy the same disk+DLC when they could just download the DLC if they had the original.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I learned about the GOTY edition of RLL2 this morning from a forum post
Which just makes me think in a few years time we will hear that you won't have come to terms with Tru Blu on an RLL3 and they'll just swap in an unnamed developer like with AFL Live 2.

I certainly want to see you guys making a bunch of different sports titles - I can't imagine how terrible EA's Cricket efforts would have been if they couldn't spread the costs over with Rubgy.

Tiger Woods needs some competition.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
There aren't enough developers to keep swapping around :)

It's pretty widely known that I am a mad, passionate AFL fan and am upset that we are not making the sequel but there is certainly not much I can do about it except be patient and hope that one day I again have the opportunity to apply my passion.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
LOL, I'll just get my ice skates on and head on down to hell :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Ross first screens of AFL live 2 has been released, my guess is a new engine as they can not use the cricket 14 engine right ?.
PS Also in the near future i will be moving to melbourne for work not for cricket games;) and i heard it's a hard city to live in if you don't like AFL, does that mean i have to learn to love it ross.:p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
If you support the *right* team then you will be OK....

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As a Brit I know nothing about AFL but I decided to look up the rules and then watch a match (don't remember who was playing) and it was really good to watch, I enjoyed it :D

Just gutted that there isn't a local team I could join to try it out as it looks like a fun sport to play.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
When I lived in London we went down to the Oval every now and again to kick the footy around and scare the locals :)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

Users who are viewing this thread