LEAGUE Rugby League Live II update/patch - LIVE NOW!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rugby League Live II update/patch

11 September 2013

With the finals upon us Tru Blu and Big Ant Studios are proud to announce yet another free update to the highly successful Rugby League Live II franchise, underlining our commitment to our loyal NRL and video games sports fans everywhere.

We sincerely appreciate supporters of our sports games and are glad to have the opportunity to reward this support with constant updates.

PlayStation 3 users can download the update immediately today while Xbox 360 users will have access from tomorrow.

Hobbi07

Club Captain

11 September 2013

With the finals upon us Tru Blu and Big Ant Studios are proud to announce yet another free update to the highly successful Rugby League Live II franchise, underlining our commitment to our loyal NRL and video games sports fans everywhere.

We sincerely appreciate supporters of our sports games and are glad to have the opportunity to reward this support with constant updates.

PlayStation 3 users can download the update immediately today while Xbox 360 users will have access from tomorrow.

Probably not the best place Ross but are you planning a World Cup Update with all stadiums/teams? I think you'll find that a lot of RL fans would be willing to pay ?10 for it...

Crossy333

County Cricketer

11 September 2013

I've been playing quite a bit of RLL2 lately. What's in the update/patch?

umosay

Club Captain
I only bought RLL2 yesterday, loving it so far. Easily the best RL/RU I've played.

Looking forward to RLL3 on xbox one already :lol: At least I hope they continue this franchise.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fingers crossed ;)

PS: Glad you're enjoying it :)

Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
As someone who is a keen Sharks supporter I would be stoked to see future iterations of RLL2. I've never played them but I've heard by all accounts that they are solid games. Rugby league, like cricket, is/was a sport crying out for a quality video game. If Big Ant have made a quality rugby league game, for a niche market, then cricket (as we've seen so far) should have a similar result.

I don't know exactly what the point of my post was. Wish I had a PS3 so I could play RLL2 though

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Bloody Sharks....*

*says disgruntle Cowboys supporter

I feel sorry for you guys but you had your chances to overcome that. It was a very controversial game. I just don't understand how they got that wrong. Having said that, Cowboys had a shot at goal from a penalty that was a clear knock on. The media won't blow up about that though...

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Bloody Sharks....*

*says disgruntle Cowboys supporter

You mean bloody refs. Why are people even mentioning the sharks in this whole debacle. They didn't know and it's got nothing to do with them.

Up up cronulla

indrajeet1811

School Cricketer
How exactly is this related to Don Bradman Cricket? I understand it's made by the same company but...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Makes my brain hurt that you needed to explain that...

St0ney

Club Captain
Ross im on my xbox360 right now in the on demand games section thinking about wherer or not to click the buy button for RLL 2 game.
Say something about this game to make me click it as im in doubt about whether or not to buy it.
:)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Ross im on my xbox360 right now in the on demand games section thinking about wherer or not to click the buy button for RLL 2 game.
Say something about this game to make me click it as im in doubt about whether or not to buy it.
:)

You like Rugby league, if the answer is yes just buy it.:clap

Hobbi07

Club Captain
How exactly is this related to Don Bradman Cricket? I understand it's made by the same company but...

If you have nothing to add to the thread then why comment? If you don't like RL or indeed Rugby League 2 then it has nothing to do with you why this thread is here.

In short - Keep your nose out...

Users who are viewing this thread