Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I think it was Ricky Ponting Cricket that had this feature where you could adjust the bowlers starting position from the run up and bowl a little wider of the crease, that would be a good feature to include too!
Ashes Cricket 09 also has this feature

For the more competitive among us:

- Online Leaderboards - (You'll always have your normal online leaderboards), where your offline stats will be uploaded once logged online.
  • Career Leaderboards - Compare your Career players performances against that of fellow players (Cross platforms)
  • T20,ODI/List A & Test/First Class records from matches played offline from the different difficulty levels (Perhaps start from Pro)
Personally I enjoy online matches, however finding the right opponent (similar playing ability or better) can be challenging.

Spending hundreds of hours in Career mode trying to build your Career player into a cricketing Legend and have nothing to measure your efforts with is disappointing.
However being able to see where I'm at (In Career mode) will motivate me to get better. (Insuring the longevity of Career mode)

Measuring your skill against the AI can be challenging, however measuring your skill against both the AI and against gamers from across the world will be so much more rewarding! (Records to be online)

Left and right on the D-pad before you select a delivery.
It doesn't work for me it just brings up the powerplay or change bowler menu

For the more competitive among us:

- Online Leaderboards - (You'll always have your normal online leaderboards), where your offline stats will be uploaded once logged online.
  • Career Leaderboards - Compare your Career players performances against that of fellow players (Cross platforms)
  • T20,ODI/List A & Test/First Class records from matches played offline from the different difficulty levels (Perhaps start from Pro)
Personally I enjoy online matches, however finding the right opponent (similar playing ability or better) can be challenging.

Spending hundreds of hours in Career mode trying to build your Career player into a cricketing Legend and have nothing to measure your efforts with is disappointing.
However being able to see where I'm at (In Career mode) will motivate me to get better. (Insuring the longevity of Career mode)

Measuring your skill against the AI can be challenging, however measuring your skill against both the AI and against gamers from across the world will be so much more rewarding! (Records to be online)
There is already a Career Mode Leaderboard in DBC14...though I'm really no fan of leaderboards...or the impact they have on game design decisions. I'd be quite happy if leaderboards went entirely. I can, however, see how some people might want them for online multi-player...but for single player and things like Career Mode, I think they're largely pointless and would prefer them gone.

There is already a Career Mode Leaderboard in DBC14...though I'm really no fan of leaderboards...or the impact they have on game design decisions. I'd be quite happy if leaderboards went entirely. I can, however, see how some people might want them for online multi-player...but for single player and things like Career Mode, I think they're largely pointless and would prefer them gone.

Amen.

Leaderboards for offline/career stuff in DBC are pointless really - you could easily cheese your way near the top if you wanted by editing all the opponent players in the Academy to 0 skill medium pacers.

Leaderboards for online play are more appropriate, but even then it seems like they can make some people more concerned by their records than playing the game in good spirits, cheesing any method to grind out the win (like DBC14's slow half trackers). For me online play would be fine with just the following things shown;

Elo rating (a vague rating to help with matchmaking)
Reputation (after a match, allow you to give positive or negative rating)
Disconnection %
Most played/preferred format

Agree. But what he was trying to say, I think, is uploading career stats online for others to view instead of XP. So it's more like displaying the leaderboard for highest score or highest number of runs scores by career player or no. of wickets...so on.

Users who are viewing this thread