Experience the world through our users eyes - kindly resize over sized photos :-)

Your Continent

• North America

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Here's one on my city Mumbai. In my opinion it's the only city in India worth living in. :) Once you settle here no other Indian city is good enough.

Sounds-of-Mumbai.png

The iconic Gateway of India along with Taj Hotel!

650px-Victoria_Terminus,_Mumbai.jpg

Mumbai CST (formerly known as Victoria Terminus) The main railway station in Mumbai's Central Railway. It's also a UNESCO World Heritage site!

Mumbai_b1.jpg

The iconic Marine Drive with Mumbai's skyline behind it!

Juhu-Beach-Mumbai.jpg

Them beaches <3

BSE.jpg

Bombay Stock Exchange, the world's fastest stock exchange

bandra-worli-sea-link.jpg

Bandra-Worli sea link

img_1751.jpg

The lifeline of the city! The trains are crowded as hell during the rush hours but travelling on trains is real fun nevertheless. If you haven't travelled in them, don't call yourself a mumbaikar :P

Mumbai-street-food-600x350.jpeg

5345741243_6e35e15560_b.jpg

Street food! You can get many stuff to eat in "khau gallis". The food here is pretty amazing and you'll miss it everyday if you leave the city

I'll add more to the list :p I haven't even covered even 10% of what Mumbai has to offer.

I'd like to add more stuff like Haji Ali, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, IIT Bombay, BKC, Dharavi (a slum, but the thread doesn't say to post only the good stuff) blah blah blah, too lazy to post pictures lol. I was surprised there are no posts for Mumbai yet, given the number of Indians on the site.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Here's one on my city Mumbai. In my opinion it's the only city in India worth living in. :) Once you settle here no other Indian city is good enough.

Sounds-of-Mumbai.png

The iconic Gateway of India along with Taj Hotel!

650px-Victoria_Terminus,_Mumbai.jpg

Mumbai CST (formerly known as Victoria Terminus) The main railway station in Mumbai's Central Railway. It's also a UNESCO World Heritage site!

Mumbai_b1.jpg

The iconic Marine Drive with Mumbai's skyline behind it!

Juhu-Beach-Mumbai.jpg

Them beaches <3

BSE.jpg

Bombay Stock Exchange, the world's fastest stock exchange

bandra-worli-sea-link.jpg

Bandra-Worli sea link

img_1751.jpg

The lifeline of the city! The trains are crowded as hell during the rush hours but travelling on trains is real fun nevertheless. If you haven't travelled in them, don't call yourself a mumbaikar :P

Mumbai-street-food-600x350.jpeg

5345741243_6e35e15560_b.jpg

Street food! You can get many stuff to eat in "khau gallis". The food here is pretty amazing and you'll miss it everyday if you leave the city

I'll add more to the list :p I haven't even covered even 10% of what Mumbai has to offer.

I'd like to add more stuff like Haji Ali, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, IIT Bombay, BKC, Dharavi (a slum, but the thread doesn't say to post only the good stuff) blah blah blah, too lazy to post pictures lol. I was surprised there are no posts for Mumbai yet, given the number of Indians on the site.
I'd love to visit Mumbai one day, but unfortunately it won't be in the foreseeable future.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Here's one on my city Mumbai. In my opinion it's the only city in India worth living in.
LMAO! Then you haven't seen Delhi and Hyderabad

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
In my opinion it's the only city in India worth living in. :) Once you settle here no other Indian city is good enough.

Yeah , surely the best , only if you are able to settle & survive there
After settling , no heavy expenses will come in your dream :p

I know that it isn't the best place to live.. But still it is better than Mumbai

I haven't went to either of the places ^^ , but the people in contact tell about heavy expenses in Mumbai , Bangalore , etc.
And Delhi , the TV is enough
But its your opinion , and I haven't went there :spy[/QUOTE]

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

Thanks for sharing, it sounds great. Looks busy though, with a population of 18.4 million. at least you won't run out of people to play a casual game of cricket with :)

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for sharing, it sounds great. Looks busy though, with a population of 18.4 million. at least you won't run out of people to play a casual game of cricket with :)
You can easily find atleast 4-5 gully cricket matches going on simultaneously on a single ground in Mumbai
But the grounds are large enough

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys. I am sure the place where you live is the best for you.The Guy who lives in Mumbai thinks it's the best place to live, same goes for Delhi, H'bad, Bangalore ( in my case ),etc. Everyone loves their city. Let's not have a bad argument over that and it's better if we leave it there :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Guys. I am sure the place where you live is the best for you.The Guy who lives in Mumbai thinks it's the best place to live, same goes for Delhi, H'bad, Bangalore ( in my case ),etc. Everyone loves their city. Let's not have a bad argument over that and it's better if we leave it there :)
Totally agree with this.[DOUBLEPOST=1481988338][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can easily find atleast 4-5 gully cricket matches going on simultaneously on a single ground in Mumbai
But the grounds are large enough
Forgot Shivaji Park. :facepalm

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Actually I live in Bareilly.. And it is the perfect blend of mordenisation and cleanliness and green beauty

Users who are viewing this thread