dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a debrief of what the current hack does? I've missed a lot but I'm definitely going to be playing DBC 14 right through most of 2017.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
actually i thought that dbc17 would have been released on pc by now, so last month i was just debugging the code. Yes everything is gonna be automatic, my dream is
a "cricket captain" with dbc engine.
About the strength hack, what i'm doing for now is just change the speed of the ball.
About setting the strength in the academy, it looks that the value is used mostly when bowling, so i'm not sure on what
would be the results. If you give max strength to Chris Gayle, i think it will bowl 150mph deliveries. I'll try to check these
things soon.

I see. Yes well a 'cricket captain' with DBC engine would be just about perfect for my fantasy league that hasn't really got off the ground with DBC17 yet. Speed of the ball and strength are fine, I mean it looks good but obviously whenever a new batsman comes on strike I have to change it a bit (Say Warner v Lyon). Automatic would be amazing. Best of luck and let us/we know if we can help with testing etc. (I am a bit concerned the latest hack hasn't given me an edge at all, but will carry on looking at it).

EDIT - Looks like you have reuploaded. I'll take a look at the new 2.9!

Bluebagger

International Coach
20161221185655_1.jpg

So I was just playing an ODI with the FearsomeTweak v290 and well the picture speaks for itself lol it must be said that the 4 runs were scored in the first over where I didn't use any tweak and the extras were in the second over from a wide and no ball. What was happening was the batsman would defend a lot but then when they would play a stroke the ball would just drop at their feet. I ticked all the boxes except for the camera stuff initially but left all the values at the default but I moved the slider to attack then I unticked change batsman skill, I don't know if this had any impact.

It was on veteran difficulty too. So what values should I set them at and what should I turn on and keep off?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Having a play with v.29 on legend. England dominating against me with the bat, but then Root gets a thin edge from a beautiful Irfan away swinger. I absolutely adore this mod!

Bluebagger

International Coach
20161221201337_1.jpg 20161221201340_1.jpg

This was my latest game as Australia. All catches were made at cover (Steve Waugh) mid off (Peter Taylor) and mid on (Tom Moody) I don't know where I'm going wrong with the settings lol but I have to say for all this talk about DBC 17 batting not being 360 degrees I absolutely creamed the leather off 3 deliveries through the covers, it's immensely satisfying when the fielder dives and the ball races past him

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
View attachment 178465

So I was just playing an ODI with the FearsomeTweak v290 and well the picture speaks for itself lol it must be said that the 4 runs were scored in the first over where I didn't use any tweak and the extras were in the second over from a wide and no ball. What was happening was the batsman would defend a lot but then when they would play a stroke the ball would just drop at their feet. I ticked all the boxes except for the camera stuff initially but left all the values at the default but I moved the slider to attack then I unticked change batsman skill, I don't know if this had any impact.

It was on veteran difficulty too. So what values should I set them at and what should I turn on and keep off?

when you tick the boxes, the values are set to 0 (it's a bug). Move the sliders to set a value after you tick the boxes.
For example, when you ticked the strength hack, it was 0 even if it says 100%, that's why the ball wouldnt move at all.
Forgot to fix this problem. So when you activate an hack, just move the slider to be sure the value is set correctly.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i have uploaded a new version (2.90), it uses the old slow loader so should work for everyone (until the new fast loader is ready).

edit:
INSTRUCTIONS: run the hack and the game AS ADMINISTRATORS, when you are in the menu
of dbc, press START on the hack program.

The main difference is just the new strength hack that works well (with a visible effect everytime).

I have removed the "exagerated" edge physics because sometimes the effect was not realistic, the new version will have some more
edge variety.
Hey ya! Please keep on updating the title :p. Would've missed this if I'd have continued thinking that it's just some sort of feedback going on :D.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
uploaded a minigame that i am using to test some functions. The batsman will play
the shot that you select (currently only advance defence). It's fun to try with spin
bowling. It doenst increase the chance to take a wicket, so every wicket will be
a "genuine" dbc 14 wicket (they look very good).
I'll try to add other shots this evening, or tomorrow.

B

Bigby Wolf

uploaded a minigame that i am using to test some functions. The batsman will play
the shot that you select (currently only advance defence). It's fun to try with spin
bowling. It doenst increase the chance to take a wicket, so every wicket will be
a "genuine" dbc 14 wicket (they look very good).
I'll try to add other shots this evening, or tomorrow.
A minigame that sounds awesome will try later tonight.
You are ingenious.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Having a play with v.29 on legend. England dominating against me with the bat, but then Root gets a thin edge from a beautiful Irfan away swinger. I absolutely adore this mod!

I'm trying to program the Alastair Cook batting now, for the minigame that i have uploaded. what shots should he try? he is solid and conservative,
so maybe some defence and a cover drive.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got the beautiful edge couple of times...

Bluebagger

International Coach
Looking forward to giving this mini game update a go thanks Franco

Users who are viewing this thread