Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Zaneo

Club Captain
I cant seem to play a back foot cut shot to short ball just glides to slip,,, really struggling to hit sixers even when playing as all time greats against minnows any help appreciated

fennec

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am also really struggling to hit sixes especially against spinners. If pace bowlers bowl short then I don't have much of an issue. I play the game on medium difficulty. Any advice?

ben1983

School Cricketer
Just started a career and wanted some advice, as a batsman are you better careerwise to get a lower score with a high strike rate or a higher score with a poor strike rate with regard to getting into county/international sides. I know real life you would be axed from a t20 side with a low strike rate but does it matter here. Same for bowling, is economy more important than wickets? I think it should be in some ways but I'm guessing taking 3-50 off four would be preferred over 0-18 off four in this game. Thanks in advance.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am also really struggling to hit sixes especially against spinners. If pace bowlers bowl short then I don't have much of an issue. I play the game on medium difficulty. Any advice?
Try advancing down the crease. That helps to hit sixes if you have the correct timing.

nickmaniar

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do I change the captain of a Team? Just can't seem to figure out!!

francisjery

International Coach
How do I change the captain of a Team? Just can't seem to figure out!!
Press L1 R1 to change the captain, wicket keeper, first bowler and second bowler.

It's not so easy like DBC14. But this is the way :(

nickmaniar

School Cricketer
How do I make my spinner bowl wide on the offside ? No matter what I try he keeps bowling straight

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do I make my spinner bowl wide on the offside ? No matter what I try he keeps bowling straight

Known constraint. You can't vary line of the spin bowler all that much using Right Stick the way you could in DBC 14.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Hey guys, Just a question as the PC release is around the corner.
Will teams I have downloaded in the academy be included when I install the full game on PC?
Wondering if they will use the same save directory. Or will the game be installed with stock teams?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Hey guys, Just a question as the PC release is around the corner.
Will teams I have downloaded in the academy be included when I install the full game on PC?
Wondering if they will use the same save directory. Or will the game be installed with stock teams?

You'll be starting from scratch, I'm afraid. You'll have to upload anything you want from the academy and then download it on the full game. Shouldn't take too long if the crashes have all been sorted out at least. I'll probably be editing small things for a couple of days anyway before getting stuck in to the gameplay.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
You'll be starting from scratch, I'm afraid. You'll have to upload anything you want from the academy and then download it on the full game. Shouldn't take too long if the crashes have all been sorted out at least. I'll probably be editing small things for a couple of days anyway before getting stuck in to the gameplay.

Thanks!
I don't mind re downloading, I actually prefer starting from scratch. So I can get everything the way I like it :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Not this time - PC saves will just carry across from the academy beta.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Ah cool, thanks for clarifying matt.
So i might spend this time cleaning up teams and players :)

Saeglopur

County Cricketer

Oh, really? In that case, is there any chance of the demo being updated to stop the problems with crashing and so on? I can't download anything as it stands...Unless there's a way to fix it without losing everything I've got anyway. Seems like it'll just be better to start over at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread