4 Chu-Tya :bat: @Chunilal Tyagi
5 Sam Watson :ar: @Sam.
6 Faiz Kazi :ar: @Faizk
7 Parth Kadakia :wkb: @IndieGameDev
8 Felix Kjellberg :ar: @Sami Kumar
9 Saqlain Mushtaq* :bwl:
10 Abdul Rafay :bwl: @Perfect Square
11 Anand V :bwl: @RockstarAV

So here's the lineup for our first game. Let's go Sky Hawks!!! #FlyingHigh #SkyHawks
Copy and pasted lineup a third time, let's not make it a fourth. I am confident we can kick XX's a$s again so let's stay positive and confident guys!!! Beware of the bowling sensation, Abdul Rafay!!! ;)

NOTE: I have met the requirements now @Na Maloom Afraad @RUDOLPH
@Na Maloom Afraad just quoting this post to let you know if you didn't that UMCricket has edited his post :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No strategies. We are pure raw strategists, we don't discuss things. I just ping Ali for confirmation of the lineup which I set for the match. We did ask Caz to share her FB ID but we haven't got the reply yet. The main reason for discussion in FB messenger is that we receive instant replies if the person in the other end is online. But if we go with PM, we have to wait for them to read, respond and then we get the notification. We open our PM and respond to it and come back to index. Then again to PM, read, respond, index .... That's not the case in messenger.

Perfect Square. This looks like a good idea... We surely can try that...

BTW What will be your new excuse, after facing your first defeat in this game, XX ?

D

Deleted member 46200

...somebody takes this way too seriously.
Are you talking to me...? I'm trying I can either take it or leave it... Not sure if I have missed anything.

Haven't been on FB since stalkerville.[DOUBLEPOST=1493563464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? No communication? I thought you three would had some PMs by now regarding starting line ups and strategies
Go figure...

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Are you talking to me...? I'm trying I can either take it or leave it... Not sure if I have missed anything.

Haven't been on FB since stalkerville.[DOUBLEPOST=1493563464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go figure...
The whole FB messenger thing ... he meant is taking things too seriously ... most team owners just give a couple of suggestions before posting their line-ups, XX apparently go through the entire PCPL archive to select their line-ups :p

D

Deleted member 46200

If I started sledging you boys will start crying and run to mummy so let me know some ground rules.[DOUBLEPOST=1493563674][/DOUBLEPOST]
The whole FB messenger thing ... he meant is taking things too seriously ... most team owners just give a couple of suggestions before posting their line-ups, XX apparently go through the entire PCPL archive to select their line-ups :p
Good don't want Facefriend, not good.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Are you talking to me...?
I was talking to PresidentEvil. Asking for FB IDs for a fictional cricket league on a different website, is kinda weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1493563902][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I started sledging you boys will start crying and run to mummy so let me know some ground rules.
Boys don't cry.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
most team owners just give a couple of suggestions before posting their line-ups,
You guys atleast give couple of suggestions. We don't talk anything about the lineup other than just confirmation from Ali. :D

D

Deleted member 46200

I was talking to PresidentEvil. Asking for FB IDs for a fictional cricket league on a different website, is kinda weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1493563902][/DOUBLEPOST]
Boys don't cry.
I thought as much.

Big boys don't cry, I would need some ground rules as there may be carnage...?[DOUBLEPOST=1493564075][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean for Timmy and Snowflake.[DOUBLEPOST=1493564128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't sledge or make excuses after defeat. :D
Well, don't then. I will console you after the hurt.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I thought as much.

Big boys don't cry, I would need some ground rules as there may be carnage...?[DOUBLEPOST=1493564075][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean for Timmy and Snowflake.[DOUBLEPOST=1493564128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, don't then. I will console you after the hurt.
:lol you sure better check XX team's excuses history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread