EA CRICKET (NOT) SET TO RETURN

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

Rolling on my back legs in the air sides bursting from laughter (I'm wearing a skirt so please, no more funny stuff).

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If this is official, my return to modding is official! :D

D

Deleted member 46200

New release from EA how to have a barn dance in an aircraft hanger or, party in a brewery. If they can't support their golf game and build a decent rugby game how do they think they'll support a new cricket game. Fake news!!!

gunit123

County Cricketer
It's a shame really, the cricket video game market could do with some healthy competition. Then again, it all comes down to whether it is financially viable for EA. They might as well keep their focus on games like Fifa, where they have generated $600m from micro-transactions in one year alone.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's a shame really, the cricket video game market could do with some healthy competition. Then again, it all comes down to whether it is financially viable for EA. They might as well keep their focus on games like Fifa, where they have generated $600m from micro-transactions in one year alone.

Cricket is not a viable option for EA. EA barely touches anything which sells less than a million copies. Recently they dropped Tennis and Golf may go down the same path, and both are a more global sport than cricket.

frediskin

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it is a shame, I like Don Bradman but the game play is very average, the bowling actions and batting styles annoy me and I think EA would make a more polished games with licensing, and of coarse ultimate team. I'd rather having licensing and better game play over a stadium creator and logo creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread