India Team Discussion

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope Ashwin and Jadeja are 'dropped' and not 'rested.'

Ashwin's mediocrity has long become India's nemesis. I hope with the likes of Kuldeep and Chahal coming into the mix, India can move forward in to genuinely attacking and quality spin options.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ashwin's mediocrity has long become India's nemesis. I hope with the likes of Kuldeep and Chahal coming into the mix, India can move forward in to genuinely attacking and quality spin options.
For ODI's yes, Ashwin is more then mediocre. Tests I would still have him(his batting is added plus)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ashwin was always mediocre, he just got some great 12-18 months in 2015-2017 continuously which saved( and his batting too) his place.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Any of you guys know any good sites for Indian state cricket have always been interested to know more but coverage is thin on the ground.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With MSD in this kind of form/fitness and with the World Cup less than 2 years away, he is fast becoming the "first name on the sheet" after Virat Kohli.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ashwin was always mediocre, he just got some great 12-18 months in 2015-2017 continuously which saved( and his batting too) his place.
In Tests, he can't be ruled out. He is too good there. But in limited overs, he is just a normal bowler!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
With MSD in this kind of form/fitness and with the World Cup less than 2 years away, he is fast becoming the "first name on the sheet" after Virat Kohli.
Even now he is so fit and he has great match awareness. Even during the end of inings, he ran like he has come to bat just now. It's truly amazing.

S

Satan666

I can pull up close to 20 posts where you were clamouring for MSD to drop or retire. Once fit great playes can play pass 35 yrs!

Agreed he is a must![DOUBLEPOST=1505671741][/DOUBLEPOST]The rain has caused Australia the match and the unfair rigged Duckworth/Lewis system had a chance to watch via televison some Kuldeep overs and I must admit his action seems suspect!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can pull up close to 20 posts where you were clamouring for MSD to drop or retire. Once fit great playes can play pass 35 yrs!

Agreed he is a must!
One bad match and they'll start bashing him again.

He has been consistent in the last few matches and his fitness as a keeper is very well visible, won't mind him playing the next worldcup.

S

Satan666

One bad match and they'll start bashing him again.

He has been consistent in the last few matches and his fitness as a keeper is very well visible, won't mind him playing the next worldcup.
Exactly so. It just nerves me when some idiots are repeatedly critical of experienced players!

Users who are viewing this thread