This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Grey nic's clearly got the best grain...clearly!!!, serious though are they real or what?

... I find it amazing how much has been added in just one year, not even actually! Simply brilliant!!! But yeah those speeds are a tad ennoyin because it looks sooo bloody good with them sliders! Nice work everyone. Thanks very much for it !!! :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great videos! Thanks for uploading them. When someone asks any doubt, you guys are telling it's covered in the game. This shows how complete the game looks:thumbs

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
can any one tell me new controls old controls major differences ? we can play like dbc 17 and 14 right with classic controls and new controls are like old school games ..i saw a ign video fielding rader , 360 shots , bowl pitch marker all things are there so how will online work then with these two really differnet ways to play ( sorry for bad english )

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Llewelynf in the months that you have been playing the beta, have you been able to create any teams from leagues such as JLT leagues, Big Bash, South African t20, IPL, county, or international teams that will be ready to share come release? If you have created some could you confirm what teams and maybe send a couple of pictures? And if you haven't yet i'm looking forward to seeing your work once the game comes out.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Would we be able to assign GM, Adidas and other non licensed bats to licensed players or will they be locked with their generic bats?
Yes we can. And adversely licensed bats can be assigned to user created players

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Looks great, can't wait to play.

Has anyone else noticed how close the slips are to the keeper? Or does the keeper need to just stand a bit straighter, to increase the gap to the slips.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf in the months that you have been playing the beta, have you been able to create any teams from leagues such as JLT leagues, Big Bash, South African t20, IPL, county, or international teams that will be ready to share come release? If you have created some could you confirm what teams and maybe send a couple of pictures? And if you haven't yet i'm looking forward to seeing your work once the game comes out.
All will be revealed soon. I am not allowed to show any content as yet. As soon as I am able I will.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All will be revealed soon. I am not allowed to show any content as yet. As soon as I am able I will.
I'm surprised you haven't been employed to work for a gaming company, as your creations do rival them.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Did you guys observe any realistic or improved fielding setting in Tests , ODIs & T20s?

Below thread some fields which are more realistic in cricket.

Did you guys observe any of the fields from here?

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/field-placements.106863/#post-3161131

We have worked a lot on fields. Hopefully any remaining issues will get tightened up post release but there has been huge discussion about when to have a mid off, when it should be extra cover and a square fielder etc.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Quick question, is there much customisation options for the licensed players?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
All the beta testing happened on PC right? No console beta versions right?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
WHAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!WOooooow..

Seam control is something we really pushed for. As wealey says we might want a few things different about it but it's still a lovely touch, and you notice it: if you choose an in swinger and place the seam wrong, you won't get the swing.[DOUBLEPOST=1509889238][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the beta testing happened on PC right? No console beta versions right?

correct

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yes we can. And adversely licensed bats can be assigned to user created players

Really? So you can take Joe Root's NB and replace it with an Adidas? I'm stunned that would be allowed!

Users who are viewing this thread