This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Do the batsmens and bowlers celebrate eg making hundred take their helmet off
Do the batsmen slide their foot back if they miss the ball if advancing
Is there a pitch report in the game
In the academy do the helmets have safety bit on it

• Yes, they celebrate
  • There is the same pitch report as in previous DBC games
  • As per the screenshots and videos, yes the helmets have the safety guard (Masuri helmets)

DeadShot

Club Captain
I must add, I have not in about 100 hours of playing this not seen one loops silly catch given in a test!
That's a huge relief and great news !!

By any chance, did you guys played in lower difficulty other than veteran? If yes, is it still balanced and realistic as veteran difficulty?

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am the first one in this forum to say that the actions are changed and its true and i even was guessing that it had close resemblance with Hazlewood's and it is...Wow

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i am the first one in this forum to say that the actions are changed and its true and i even was guessing that it had close resemblance with Hazlewood's and it is...Wow
Everyone knew they had new actions as soon as we saw the first big of gameplay at pax au by twistie3

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Did you ever end up playing DBC17?

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did you ever end up playing DBC17?
No and Never, you just compare DBC17 and this Ashes Cricket and decide... DBC17 is probably Ashes cricket 2013 for big ant:D:p[DOUBLEPOST=1510109854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everyone knew they had new actions as soon as we saw the first big of gameplay at pax au by twistie3
i told that on the day the trailer was released :spy:rolleyes

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
No and Never, you just compare DBC17 and this Ashes Cricket and decide... DBC17 is probably Ashes cricket 2013 for big ant:D:p[DOUBLEPOST=1510109854][/DOUBLEPOST]
i told that on the day the trailer was released :spy:rolleyes

So you’re still judging DBC17 without ever playing it. I think we’ll all continue to completely discount your uninformed opinions then.

Btw, you didn’t mention Hazlewood at all.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good on this community for the number of hours put into this game. I feel this game will be pretty awesome. Although, I can't help but feel a bit cheated as a DBC 17 and 14 owner. Seems like 17 especially was a test run now. As much as I want this to be a huge success, and hopefully a new way forward for cricket games, I think I'll hold off buying for a while considering the history of this company.[DOUBLEPOST=1510110280][/DOUBLEPOST]
People who are not buying this game on day one, let me know what kind of videos you guys would like to see. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

Anything pertaining to career mode would be great. Thanks friend.

EDIT: P.S., great job to the beta testing community. I'm feel great that feedback comes from devoted gamers.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I don’t think the time and effort invested in DBC17 would warrant it being called a ‘test run’, given the amount of effort that has followed it for Ashes

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don’t think the time and effort invested in DBC17 would warrant it being called a ‘test run’, given the amount of effort that has followed it for Ashes
That's fair. I meant in terms of how it plays. Although I do like the game and it was cleaned up quite a bit, I think releasing two games that close to each other means more could have been done with 17. But I get that this is a different company. I'm not sure why they didn't just skip 17 and work on this one. Either way, let's hope this is a better title.

Kass D

County Cricketer
To be fair . DBC17 was not a perfect game. But we crazy cricket lovers did appreciate the effort of BA when no other developer wanted to touch cricket. But not it's clear DBC17 played it's part in this near perfect new game and I don't understand what some people are going on about.
Come on . In a week we all will be playing the best ever cricket game for 20+ years of gaming history

Users who are viewing this thread