Any info regarding the career mode improvements?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone worked out what the difference is between batting styles , I think 3 is Maxi & 5 is Smith , not sure about the others ....[DOUBLEPOST=1510995159][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if I’m being stupid but where does it show you the age of your career player in the main career menu ?

It’s a small detail but it’s really bugging me that I can’t locate my players age in career mode ...

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sir
please guide

Create a custom team in Academy, lets call it "Akash's 11". Start a new Career -> go through player setup -> Select Country -> Select State -> now when you reach Club selection, hit the Square button to Add a team and select "Copy from Academy" -> Select "Akash's 11" -> Your team is added to the Club lists -> add other clubs in the tournament -> done!

Bigby Saint

School Cricketer
Just the removal of the bat pad smash is reason enough to play in career mode again.

Yeah I’d like the career aspect to be more in-depth but frankly I’m happy BA focussed more on gameplay. I’d like to think though that the next iteration will provide greater complexity.

One thing I’d love to see is the AI determining where you bat based on need and cricket format rather than always being an opener because you marked that box.
well its kinda late may be, but one thing that happened with my career player is that I sim a 4-day first class match and did really bad at that match by scoring just 13 runs (at no.5) and took no wickets and in the next match they sent me to open for them. So it seems like Ai thought I did bad with old ball so they sent me to open to see how i react to new ball.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it just me or the veteran mode difficulty level plays totally differently in online vs offline mode??

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Captain at 19. Won the first match. I like how this is going

N Jones

Club Captain
Is it only possible to play international players as a star player in career..? I'm trying to do a Rory Burns career as he's Surrey captain but he's not in the star players list..not sure what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread