Any info regarding the career mode improvements?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure about other players but my career player doesn't play club cricket when the FC games are being played.
I think the question was not about career player , international players like Smith, Warner etc.

mani761

Club Captain
Now you can change player names while ongoing career like 1st i have rohit javid then after 2 3 matches i changed his name in academy to ravinder jadeja and then i come back to career it was chaned to ravinder jadeja from rohit javid.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Now you can change player names while ongoing career like 1st i have rohit javid then after 2 3 matches i changed his name in academy to ravinder jadeja and then i come back to career it was chaned to ravinder jadeja from rohit javid.
This was their in DBC17 as well I think, because I used to change the bowling hand of some players which were assigned wrong ex: A Mendis was bowling Off Spin instead of leg Spin , the change was reflected in middle of the career.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
just confirming, the career mode now has ODI and T20 modes right? The rest is (I'm assuming) the same as DB17 (in terms of career mode structure)?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
just confirming, the career mode now has ODI and T20 modes right? The rest is (I'm assuming) the same as DB17 (in terms of career mode structure)?
T20 was already there, it now has club level 3 day matches along with 50 over.

kulch

Club Captain
Actually I am not entirely sure if its performance based , each club game net you 8000 xp and FC 15000 xp irrespective of the performance , but when you complete the objectives like hitting x number of sixes , taking x no. of wickets its gives you handful xp for that , I am not sure whether that xp can alot to to improve skills (haven't focussed on that enough)

Can someone confirm this. What's the point if you can simulate games and get the same xp?

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
Can we start the career mode from any team whose domestic setup is available or it's only restricted to England & Australia ?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can we start the career mode from any team whose domestic setup is available or it's only restricted to England & Australia ?
Any team you can start I checked out today as Indian domestic player and we can have our custom team playing as club team.
Ashes Cricket rocks !!!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Not sure if I’m being stupid but where does it show you the age of your career player in the main career menu ?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it possible to add more teams to domestic leagues? For example the Zimbabwe domestic currently has 4 teams when there should be a fifth team (Rising Stars), would it be possible to add them or would they have to replace an already existing team?

kulch

Club Captain
Will updated teams/kits/players/leagues from the academy get reflected in career modes already started?

Pat

International Coach
Will updated teams/kits/players/leagues from the academy get reflected in career modes already started?

The teams/kits/player changes will get reflected in already started careers. Not sure what you mean by leagues!

Users who are viewing this thread