Stadium Creation Checklist

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth is there any chance you can upload some of these logos for adboards if you already have them from Dbc17 please.

3 mobile

Bbc sport

Paytm

Jazz mobile

Sharjah logo

Pepsi

Geo

I am hoping to get some asian stadium adboards done in the coming days.

If you could possibly make the bt sport logo please as they have the Ashes on tv this time around. Thanks
I've shared 3mobile, bbc sport, paytm, jazz, pespi and a geo one (hope it's the one you meant). What is the Sharjah logo you mean? Shared a BT Sport logo and adboard too.

SKW23

Banned
Hi Mate, we've all got other little projects going right now. Why don't you have a crack? Would be a good help to finish off the list.

I was only asking because you and the others do a lot better job then I could. I do appreciate all the stadiums that have been done.

SKW23

Banned
Actually I might give some a go, if they turn out alright will share them. Don't hold your breath on that though. Any tips to it ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Had a crack at that Kardinia Park someone mentioned in this or another thread.

For some reason when I went re into it and tweak it, for some reason it was no longer possible to put some stands as close to the pitch.
cc9HxEk.png

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Had a crack at that Kardinia Park someone mentioned in this or another thread.

For some reason when I went re into it and tweak it, for some reason it was no longer possible to put some stands as close to the pitch.
cc9HxEk.png
nice love it !!

pinku

Associate Captain
I've shared 3mobile, bbc sport, paytm, jazz, pespi and a geo one (hope it's the one you meant). What is the Sharjah logo you mean? Shared a BT Sport logo and adboard too.

Great stuff thank you very much. Someone had created the Sharjah Stadium in Dbc17 and there was an adboard which read some Arabic lines and the word Sharjah. I thought it made it look unique.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How do you get the grandstands in stadium creator so close to the ground i cant seem to do it... can anyone help me out ?

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great stuff thank you very much. Someone had created the Sharjah Stadium in Dbc17 and there was an adboard which read some Arabic lines and the word Sharjah. I thought it made it look unique.

Possibly this?

Attachments

• Sharjah-Cricket-Council.png
    Sharjah-Cricket-Council.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 4

J4zz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys....Any solution?? (PC)
Whenever i try to open stadium creator,it opens bt after that the game hangs forever, bt the background track keeps on playing, bt my controller stops working...

pinku

Associate Captain
Hey guys....Any solution?? (PC)
Whenever i try to open stadium creator,it opens bt after that the game hangs forever, bt the background track keeps on playing, bt my controller stops working...

I am guessing you are trying to edit a stadium, It is a fault with the game. You will need to restart.

The temporary fix is everytime you restart try to open/edit a different stadium, you eventually will, and once you get through to the editor even the ones that were hanging will work again.

J4zz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I am guessing you are trying to edit a stadium, It is a fault with the game. You will need to restart.

The temporary fix is everytime you restart try to open/edit a different stadium, you eventually will, and once you get through to the editor even the ones that were hanging will work again.

No mate.... Im not trying to edit any stadiums... Just went to the community and opened the STADIUM CREATOR...nd it opens with fresh creating options displayed at the left, the screen hangs bt the bg track continues to play... Then as u said i need to force close the game and relaunch it to play other modes..... Bt havnt tried to go straight to the stadium creator as soon as i relaunched it..... Bt when i finishd playng some casual games nd again while i go to the creator...same problem rises

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Ive Made my First Ground.I had a Crack at Blacktown International Sports Park
I shared it under my psn kylbray ! if you think it need a little fixing fix it then just share it !! cheers
blacktown_oval.jpg

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Ive Made my First Ground.I had a Crack at Blacktown International Sports Park
I shared it under my psn kylbray ! if you think it need a little fixing fix it then just share it !! cheers
blacktown_oval.jpg
Jeez that looks life like. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread