NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So India's jam packed schedule till March 2019 has been released. We are playing 63 international matches between now and March 2019 before the WC. It includes 30 ODI's 12 Test matches and remaining T20's.

June 2018: vs. Ireland (2 T20I) (Away)

June 2018: vs. Afghanistan (1 Test) (Home)

July-September 2018: vs. England (5 Tests, 3 ODI, 3 T20I) (Away)

September 2018: Asia Cup (Approx 9 ODIs) (Venue and Date yet to be finalised)

October-November 2018: vs. West Indies (2 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20I) (Home)

November-December 2018: vs. Australia (4 Tests, 3 ODIs, 3 T20I) (Away)

January-February 2019: vs. New Zealand (5 ODIs, 5 T20I) (Away)

February-March 2019: vs. Australia (5 ODI, 2 T20I) (Home)

March 2019: vs. Zimbabwe (3 T20I) (Home)

I hope we do not travel to Ireland and then come back home to play the inaugural Afghanistan test. Excited for the England and Australia tour. BCCI canceled the 2 test against New Zealand as the timing of 3 am IST is not financially viable for them :rolleyes. I do not know why are we playing West Indies again :( They should have left that October and November time period empty or with less matches.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So India's jam packed schedule till March 2019 has been released. We are playing 63 international matches between now and March 2019 before the WC. It includes 30 ODI's 12 Test matches and remaining T20's.

June 2018: vs. Ireland (2 T20I) (Away)

June 2018: vs. Afghanistan (1 Test) (Home)

July-September 2018: vs. England (5 Tests, 3 ODI, 3 T20I) (Away)

September 2018: Asia Cup (Approx 9 ODIs) (Venue and Date yet to be finalised)

October-November 2018: vs. West Indies (2 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20I) (Home)

November-December 2018: vs. Australia (4 Tests, 3 ODIs, 3 T20I) (Away)

January-February 2019: vs. New Zealand (5 ODIs, 5 T20I) (Away)

February-March 2019: vs. Australia (5 ODI, 2 T20I) (Home)

March 2019: vs. Zimbabwe (3 T20I) (Home)

I hope we do not travel to Ireland and then come back home to play the inaugural Afghanistan test. Excited for the England and Australia tour. BCCI canceled the 2 test against New Zealand as the timing of 3 am IST is not financially viable for them :rolleyes. I do not know why are we playing West Indies again :( They should have left that October and November time period empty or with less matches.

I believe since the our test side would be a lot different from the T20 side, it could be fine to have the team play the Afghanistan test and then leave for England. Actually I would say even the test vs Afghanistan, a lot of our test regulars can skip it and instead prepare for the England tour. For Afghanistan, a test against India is gold no matter if they play against a full strength team or the A and B teams. Our test regulars should leave for England early (e.g. Vijay, Rahul, Pujara, Rahane, Kohli, Bhuvi, Shami, Yadav, Ashwin, etc.) and work on acclimatization. India can field an A team against Afghanistan at home.

Wonder why are we preparing for the World Cup by playing 8 ODI's and 2 T20's at home? Its going to be a waste of time. The ODI's against New Zealand should ideally lead us into the World Cup. This year's England tour will be mighty crucial, with ODI's having as much focus as the tests.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
India can field an A team against Afghanistan at home.

Don't underestimate Afghanistan.
They have variety in bowling. Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Zardan & Mohammed Nabi all are match winners & good competitors.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
upload_2018-2-19_9-8-18.png

What an idiot! Also where was he when CSK was banned did he say anything that time? Surely his food is not digested properly knowing his ODI career is surely out of track.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indian Players To Leave Early For England Tour

If this is really implemented well I would say a very good was to learn from your mistakes. Training under Dravid with India A tour of England would just be the perfect practice and warmup test players would need. A good move if implemented.

Your thoughts? @LiveLoveABD @SaiSrini @zwarrior @AliB @Sodium
Personally, I think this is a very good move. Considering the T20's and ODI's are going to be played first, that too in July, this can give Test regulars like Vijay and Pujara a chance to prove themselves in England. It's now known that India really need quite a bit of time to practice and mentally prepare for this tour. Also, I think that players would be greatly benefit from the 'A' coach Dravid. If this does happen, this will be the best preparation for the players, provided some of the batsmen in the team play for the India A team. A good deal of preparation is crucial to India's chance of winning in England.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Personally, I think this is a very good move. Considering the T20's and ODI's are going to be played first, that too in July, this can give Test regulars like Vijay and Pujara a chance to prove themselves in England. It's now known that India really need quite a bit of time to practice and mentally prepare for this tour. Also, I think that players would be greatly benefit from the 'A' coach Dravid. If this does happen, this will be the best preparation for the players, provided some of the batsmen in the team play for the India A team. A good deal of preparation is crucial to India's chance of winning in England.
I personally would have Pujara, Rahane, our wicket keeper and Rohit Sharma play these A matches.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I personally would have Pujara, Rahane, our wicket keeper and Rohit Sharma play these A matches.
Pujara is already playing county cricket for a while now. Not sure about his current status though!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Pujara is already playing county cricket for a while now. Not sure about his current status though!
And that has helped him a lot by seeing his performances in SaF. He should continue playing along with few others. Forgot about Vijay, he should be going too. Also Kohli and management need to decide what they want from KL Rahul. Which format is he going to play. I would personally play Vijay Rahul for tests, Dhawan Rohit for ODI's and Dhawan Rahul for T20's.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

If this is really implemented well I would say a very good was to learn from your mistakes. Training under Dravid with India A tour of England would just be the perfect practice and warmup test players would need. A good move if implemented.

Training with Dravid in England is gold. You couldn't have asked for better guy to train our batsmen. If we had went to SA and prepared well, we could have won the test series too. As you said, even I would send Rahul, Vijay and wicket keeper (whoever it may be) to play for India A. I think Pujara and Ashwin are already in some domestic team. Dunno whether Ashwin's contract is extended though.

Yeah. I read somewhere that his county contracts is extended for next season too. Not sure where, I will try to find it when I get time.

B

Bigby Wolf

Training with Dravid in England is gold. You couldn't have asked for better guy to train our batsmen. If we had went to SA and prepared well, we could have won the test series too. As you said, even I would send Rahul, Vijay and wicket keeper (whoever it may be) to play for India A. I think Pujara and Ashwin are already in some domestic team. Dunno whether Ashwin's contract is extended though.

Yeah. I read somewhere that his county contracts is extended for next season too. Not sure where, I will try to find it when I get time.
Add Ishant Sharma to list as well he will be available for playing 5 first class games and ODI matches for Sussex in the period of April - June

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Add Ishant Sharma to list as well he will be available for playing 5 first class games and ODI matches for Sussex in the period of April - June
Yeah. I forgot about him. He actually bowled well in SA. All the dropping from ipl and Indian team might have affected him in a good way. And we should play Umesh Yadav too. I wanted to see him bowl in SA but hopefully he will get a chance in England and bowl well. His only weakness is that he will leak runs if it's not his day.

B

Bigby Wolf

Yeah. I forgot about him. He actually bowled well in SA. All the dropping from ipl and Indian team might have affected him in a good way. And we should play Umesh Yadav too. I wanted to see him bowl in SA but hopefully he will get a chance in England and bowl well. His only weakness is that he will leak runs if it's not his day.
He might get a chance in England as the 5 test matches will definitely take a toll on the current crop of bowlers with the amount of cricket these guys will be/are playing especially if you add the IPL in the scenario as well.

B

Bigby Wolf

View attachment 205685

What an idiot! Also where was he when CSK was banned did he say anything that time? Surely his food is not digested properly knowing his ODI career is surely out of track.
And Later on he deleted that tweet and was then trying to be sarcastic.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Excellent thought process. All this will still not mean peanuts if we can't recognise our best XI and stick with them. But, a step in the absolute right direction.

Training under Dravid? Sorry, but that totally makes me angry. What the hell is Shastri being paid for then if Dravid is doing all the dirty work? Considering how Kumble was treated, I wouldn't take the option if I was RSD but then I'm not selfless like him.

Users who are viewing this thread