End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Guys just tell me one thing. If I had been a Mafia or a Werewolf, why would I be going for not lynching anyone on Day 1?

There's the crux of Day 1 !
Easy . If you had been a mafia or werewolf , why would you lynch someone when you can easily kill at night ?

Hoot him to death . Just 2 votes .

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We might have only a few hours left. Before @RUDI can end this Day. So be sensible

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Lynch count Day 1: With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach a majority.

AK
: 1(AliB)
Sodium: 1 (AK)
Yash.:4 (Naman/Rebel/FP/CK)
No votes: 5 (Sodium/PS/surendar/Villain/Yash)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There's the crux of Day 1 !
Easy . If you had been a mafia or werewolf , why would you lynch someone when you can easily kill at night
Do you know? 2 > 1. If I was a mafia, I would have lynched one now, then killed someone at night. Would have been more chance of winning.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I haven't got any answer from @Naman Thakur even though he has posted and replied to other people after my post. That's weird!

Two kills are better than 3. If there is anything solid, I can vote against Yash. Would like to know the final word from him. I'm currently happy with 'No Lynch'.

I have my doubts on FP, Naman, Rebel and Yash.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What are your doubts on me?
Possible partner to FP since you are agreeing to a guy who himself looks scummy. It would be great if others also give their thoughts on this too.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Okay so after noticing. Rebel has been quite when the thread was hot. He's one of the experienced player in Mafia games. So why still Rebel hasn't found FP sus.? Rebel is one of those few who wasn't brought up in the lime light.

FOS: Rebel and FP

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am agreeing with him? I think I just shared some thoughts of his on Ali and Ali did look suspicious. And ever since Ali has soft hinted about something I seriously have stopped suspecting him for now. Now I am really vary of Surender. He has been too silent for my liking and seems like an anti town getting under the radar.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And there is a reason for it. I don’t believe that I must declare a person mafia if I find his posts a lil’ sus. I think we must not jump to declarations, before getting enough evidence.
You seriously haven't found anyone "a little sus" yet? If we keep waiting for some clue to magically appear, we'll end up without a lynch, and Mafia and Werewolves will kill two people at night. Two kills are guaranteed (unless they manage to hit each other), so if we can lynch scum today, it will make it a whole lot better. Why do you want to wait?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay so after noticing. Rebel has been quite when the thread was hot. He's one of the experienced player in Mafia games. So why still Rebel hasn't found FP sus.? Rebel is one of those few who wasn't brought up in the lime light.

FOS: Rebel and FP
Yeah because when the thread was hot, I was at work and was only reading a bit. I am mostly online via mobile when at work so cannot always post.

And for everyone suspecting me because I haven't fosed FP or have agreed with him, I genuinely feel he is a townie trying to find anti town. It is because I too am as confused as he seems to be given the setup. There are essentially 4 anti towns and two town masons who know each other. So more than half of the players while the others like me are trying to still figure out how to play this setup as this is the first time I am playing in this and am sure many others too.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@Rebel2k17 - I cannot keep posting here. This is my morning time Friday & I am at work. I can post only when I can.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You seriously haven't found anyone "a little sus" yet? If we keep waiting for some clue to magically appear, we'll end up without a lynch, and Mafia and Werewolves will kill two people at night. Two kills are guaranteed (unless they manage to hit each other), so if we can lynch scum today, it will make it a whole lot better. Why do you want to wait?

You can debate the same other way - If you have town lynched by mistake & 2 kills happen on town, it is going to put us in bad situation of loosing 3 & 4 scums making to Day 2.

One thing which I am not finding right after reading last few pages - "If I were mafia, I will do this", "waiting for evidence", "I don't see person as mafia" is not convincing at all @Yash. If you are town, you doubt everyone as mafia trying to find odd man out. If you are mafia, you will wait for evidence to turn someone to look like mafia.

Unable to quote those posts as I am in mobile - but those posts where you were waiting for evidence, you got caught there.

Lynch : Yash

Users who are viewing this thread