Ashes Cricket General Discussion

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It's not meant as a left hand vs right hand kind of preference. Standard controls are there to be easier to learn and might come in handy for couch play with new players. Classic controls are more powerful.

TheRealThing

School Cricketer
I just read the part where they are fixing the speeds for those who have the modifiers higher. That makes the decision easier.
So Wealey, what do you think is the best balance ? Was it 71 and 81 you have ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone on the better team say whether or not the lag issue in night matches has been fixed ?
I know it's been looked at but can any of you confirm if it has or has not been fixed ?
Also I notice Wealey and now wasteyouryouth both have the pace modifiers increased.
Any reason why you do ? Also to others like Llewelyn, is their any reason you don't ?
I've tried both and yet to decide, both have positives and negatives imo.
Personally, I do not when testing because I prefer testing at default so I can accurately gather data depending on the different builds etc. I have cranked it up when playing on my PS4 but the 189km/h used to get to me. Thankfully that is now fixed and after the patch I may still crank it up. I love the look of the quicker deliveries when bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1523863668][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fixed

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Personally, I do not when testing because I prefer testing at default so I can accurately gather data depending on the different builds etc. I have cranked it up when playing on my PS4 but the 189km/h used to get to me. Thankfully that is now fixed and after the patch I may still crank it up. I love the look of the quicker deliveries when bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1523863668][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fixed
Top insights, thanks.

Looking forward to playing the new build once it comes out. One of my biggest gripes was the 'slowness' of the ball and the trampoline bounce that occurred as a result. Hopefully this helps make batting and bowling feel more immersive if the ball is flying through at representative speeds.

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
The AI batsman just hit my spinner for a 141 m six! WTH! Has anyone been tonked like that?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread