TENNIS AO Tennis

Andrea

School Cricketer
In all honesty, it kinda makes sense not to be able to add new players into an established career.

I know quite a few want to be able to delete the generic players though.

Of course it makes sense since you can not eliminate generic ones at least you have many more real ones.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
There will likely be more patches, we just don't know when. Only about 3 people on this forum (that I know of) would be able to say roughly when and what is coming in the next patch.

Phil-D

School Cricketer
Hi, here some feedback to 1.37.

The net play improved a lot. CPU is now better positioned and hit winner. Huge improvement!
I also like to get more winner from the baseline.
Thank you!

Here some suggestions/ wishes:

- Can you put an option to make changes between the non-seeded players in tournament?
So after the draw you could do some changes.

- I think the returns are still too good. So the server has often not the advantage like in real life.
Would bei nice to have more difficulty to
return good for me and CPu andere see more bad returns.

- Can you put an option how often a server goes immediately to the net?
Because if you just raise the net-aggression slider it changes the whole positioning of the CPU -player in the game.

So again, thank you for your work.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what does added new transitions to individual tournaments mean?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
what does added new transitions to individual tournaments mean?

I think clarification is needed on that as no one seems to know what it is.

I've noticed the AI seems to being producing more aces than it was before this patch, so that issue is still there but now it seems more difficult to ace yourself.

The main thing that improved was the ability to produce winners past the AI without the need for extremely long rallies, managed 6 past the Federer I have on Grand Slam.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I was in the middle of a tournament/comppetition and now I can only play at Rod Laver arena the ability to choose venue and court/stadium is no longer available.The gameplay as just got harder on my chosen level that is all Ive noticed so no improvement just a step backwards IMO.The sound seems to have improved it is more coordinated.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Ive noticed that you can now choose the Venue at the competition set up screen but you can longer pick what court you play on.Also the court that is selected is not the one that loads.There is not much point in having venues if you are stuck to playing on one court.Its nice to pick a venue say with four courts and alternate players around the Venue.

Users who are viewing this thread