India tour of England 2018

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Where are the so-called Indian fans? Well... don't worry they'll flood this place once we lose few wickets or the match.

Brilliant from both these guys, the fighting spirit and not giving up is all what I care. And that six from Pant to reach his maiden century reminded me of Sehwag.. long way to go buddy.

Many are keeping quiet because they are scared of jinxing it. :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Where are the so-called Indian fans? Well... don't worry they'll flood this place once we lose few wickets or the match.

Brilliant from both these guys, the fighting spirit and not giving up is all what I care. And that six from Pant to reach his maiden century reminded me of Sehwag.. long way to go buddy.
Hey buddy, thank you. Some voice in here that supports Pant, all I have seen from intellectual folks here is how bad he is in his technique and how he will fail in his career. Dhoni's technique was questioned too but look where it got him.[DOUBLEPOST=1536678642][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a great last session coming up
Fitting end to a superbly contested test series. I will not support the Indian decisions regarding selections but we fought. Shh do not tell Shastri

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Fancy India here if these two survive the new ball

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hey buddy, thank you. Some voice in here that supports Pant, all I have seen from intellectual folks here is how bad he is in his technique and how he will fail in his career. Dhoni's technique was questioned too but look where it got him.[DOUBLEPOST=1536678642][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fitting end to a superbly contested test series. I will not support the Indian decisions regarding selections but we fought. Shh do not tell Shastri

I didn't want to deviate away from the situation, but I want to honestly ask - Where did Dhoni's technique take him in test cricket? He was never a great test wicketkeeper and India did not really miss him as a batsman when he retired from tests. His captaincy was missed and his stability behind the stumps was missed but his batting was never missed when he hung up his boots. He was at best, a decent batsman in tests who could take advantage of helpful batting conditions.

I dont qualify to be an 'intellectual', but I still keep my opinion on Pant's batting technique. I applauded him for his effort today (for the positive attitude) but nothing of his innings today tells me he will succeed when conditions are challenging for batting. If India continue to get good batting conditions like this more often, Pant could have a really good test career. But unless he changes his technique/temperament dramatically, I expect him to have a roller coaster ride where he possibly fails in slightly challenging batting conditions and takes full toll of good batting conditions.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
India has made the match 50-50 now. If India sees through the second new ball. They'll win it!

Bhumi

Club Captain
Only DBL century partnership was SMG /Chuhan at oval
Now another DBL partnership Rahul (149)n and Pant

Rahul / pant stand highest ever by india in test beating K.Nayar and Ashwin 181

Rahul bowled by Rashid 149[DOUBLEPOST=1536679559][/DOUBLEPOST]Now England will take new ball, I guess

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's the wicket. Draw is out of the question. Indian win is out of the question.

Bhumi

Club Captain
India has made the match 50-50 now. If India sees through the second new ball. They'll win it!

India will be Beaten. 4/1 England.
No way you can win test here chasing 464 with pant/jadeja
Injured Sharma,shami and bumrah vs Anderson and rashid.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I think ICC should take some action against Johnny for appeal as many as 34 times.

During Indian tour of Pakistan, Indian keeper was punished by ICC for accessing appeals 28 times and Imran complains match refree.[DOUBLEPOST=1536680331][/DOUBLEPOST]Pant (114) out off Rashid with old ball.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Rashid ensures india cannot win. Shame in a way as wanted all results possible for as long as possible

Bhumi

Club Captain
Rashid ensures india cannot win. Shame in a way as wanted all results possible for as long as possible
No way India win anyway but for future, when no support from track England looks tooth-less, they should give chance to porter or ball in srilanka.

Anderson / broad took 1000 test wicket together but now they no longer win test matches for England away from England.[DOUBLEPOST=1536681056][/DOUBLEPOST]Jadeja dropped by johnny off wicket # 564 jimmy

B

Bigby Wolf

19 overs to go with 3 wickets in hand. Lets see whether India can hang around for a draw or England take the series 4 -1 to give Cook a farewell victory?

Users who are viewing this thread