Asia Cup 2018 - UAE (September 2018)

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Get Malik out soon and win the game. MSD should've caught that one but nevertheless we've bowled really well here. Exceptional and where are my Indian friends who said we had no chance against Pakistan yesterday. :D

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a stupid run out, it's not going Pakistan way at all.
India got this match easy.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Get Malik out soon and win the game. MSD should've caught that one but nevertheless we've bowled really well here. Exceptional and where are my Indian friends who said we had no chance against Pakistan yesterday. :D
And .. he's gone.

We need to finish well now by getting their lower order/tailenders for cheap which has been a problem recently but kinda trusting our unpredictable bowling unit for now. C'mon team!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Shadab and Ashraf more than capable of scoring plenty of runs. India well on top but Shadab has had some great performances with the bat in international cricket and India have to be aware of that.

Hopefully India does not carry that struggle of getting lower order batsmen out in Test cricket into this game. 150 all out would be ideal.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ugh... The wagging tail curse just won't stop

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Kedar Jadhav is showing how useful he is going to be in India's ODI scheme of things, with a bowling performance like that. His bowling can help India play an extra seamer in English conditions while playing just one single spinner. His batting is not as flashy and beefy as Hardik, but he gets the quick runs almost as well.

How did Hardik get that injury? We have lost his batting in this game, which could be mighty crucial. Hope we dont need to get to the point where we miss Hardik's batting in this game. Is Rahul sick or what? If not, can't see how he can be dropped for such an important game. I'd have picked him over Karthik.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Shadab and Ashraf more than capable of scoring plenty of runs. India well on top but Shadab has had some great performances with the bat in international cricket and India have to be aware of that.

Hopefully India does not carry that struggle of getting lower order batsmen out in Test cricket into this game. 150 all out would be ideal.
Dropped catches by india here after Shadab ' s exit

85/2
126/7
Jadhav 9/0/23/3

Now 175/189 possible as Fahim digs well

Bhumi

Club Captain
MS should retire terrible keeping he should hold one in the 40th over off Kuldeep

India must need someoneelse than ms for worldcup

Go Pakistan Go
Sardar ji strike Fahim gone for 21[DOUBLEPOST=1537367608]

[/DOUBLEPOST]162 all out
Ali caught Kika b.Bhuvi
Last man bowled sardarji jaspreet

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exceptional and where are my Indian friends who said we had no chance against Pakistan yesterday. :D
I'll reserve my comment until after the match gets over.

If not, can't see how he can be dropped for such an important game.
On the contrary, this being a dead rubber perhaps the management thought of testing the bench strength. We will, in all probability, play them again soon.

Bhumi

Club Captain
163 not easy for India because indian seamer grabbed 5 wickets so I think Amir might ruin indian party if India also starts sloppy.

Hasan Ali and Usman might create problem for indian middle order too.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I'll reserve my comment until after the match gets over.
We will win bro. Party!? :cheers :D

Openers need to put up around 50+ at least, let Amir and Ali's spell get wasted and don't try anything fancy. Gotta be a bit aggressive though.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
163 not easy for India because indian seamer grabbed 5 wickets so I think Amir might ruin indian party if India also starts sloppy.

Hasan Ali and Usman might create problem for indian middle order too.
Oh come 163 shouldn't be a problem for a batting line that india have got.
Plus Amir have been poor lately haven't been getting alot of wickets so I doubt it he will do well.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
India must need someoneelse than ms for worldcup

I don't think so. He is tired. He is also a human. I don't know why he played yesterday against HongKong. It's very hard for a keeper.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Kedar Jadhav is showing how useful he is going to be in India's ODI scheme of things, with a bowling performance like that. His bowling can help India play an extra seamer in English conditions while playing just one single spinner. His batting is not as flashy and beefy as Hardik, but he gets the quick runs almost as well.

How did Hardik get that injury? We have lost his batting in this game, which could be mighty crucial. Hope we dont need to get to the point where we miss Hardik's batting in this game. Is Rahul sick or what? If not, can't see how he can be dropped for such an important game. I'd have picked him over Karthik.

Kedar has always been in India's ODI scheme of things ever since he bamboozled NZ players in that home series. He has the ability to finish the games as well which is what India needs right now. However, his problem has been his inconsistency in batting and his fielding. Now I will give you the list of bad fielders that India currently have in their line-up. Chahal, Jadhav, Kuldeep, Rohit(not as bad the other three but he is getting there). However, if Kedar does take his chances and scores some runs at that number 6 position, I think he has probably sealed that position.

Now if Hardik does not play in the rest of the tournament, it will be a huge blow for India just because of the balance that he brings to our team. If we bring in Khaleel in place of him, we will be a batsman short. If we bring in Akshar Patel, we will have 4 spinners which might be too many and although Akshar can bat, it's not up to Hardik's level. It will be interesting to see what India does. One out of the box selection would be to bring in Krunal Pandya replacing Hardik in the squad. Krunal's batting is probably as good as Hardik but again, it will be one too many spinner in the line-up.

Rohit is looking pretty good now so I think this should match get over pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread