No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

flake

County Cricketer
Nice one mate ! Not bad at all, this amplifies my fears for not enough hair options as usual though....

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 220244
My first attempt on Virat Kohli (note this is not the final version) suggestions welcome
it's made from scratch didn't use playface
Adding the eyebrows and beard with PlayFace will make it 100%, great job. Now all you need to do is get started on the other 3000 or so players. ;)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Adding the eyebrows and beard with PlayFace will make it 100%, great job. Now all you need to do is get started on the other 3000 or so players. ;)
Hey mate are u currently working on teams or just can’t find the time also is there any tips on how to find svg images

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’ll try to look for a good close up thing is it’s hard to find one where he has a straight face lol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Players are a little unlikely TBH...
Of Course, that's probably the hardest part. Most other creations can be applied to a full team or ground and etc. However, with individual players, it's so time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread