FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ughhh, this again....

Are they doing the thing where you can bring in creations from the past game like in 17?

Good luck to anyone taking on the job.....
Nope. New builds from scratch. Way too much work for my liking. I still get nightmares from our work together on 17.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Nope. New builds from scratch. Way too much work for my liking. I still get nightmares from our work together on 17.

Well done on the job you did in DBC17. Really appreciate it!

Has anything been uploaded, team/players/bats vise by you or any other creator in the cricket 19 academy?
If so could you or someone please share? Or do a video on YouTube?
Thank you!

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Where do you get this PlayFace thing?

Yeah... ughhh I'd rather pay for licencing and someone else doing this stuff. I'd probably pay 100-120 dollar usd for a super complete cric game. Multiple leagues, at least the top 10-15 International teams, all with licences and set up out of the box.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Where do you get this PlayFace thing?

Yeah... ughhh I'd rather pay for licencing and someone else doing this stuff. I'd probably pay 100-120 dollar usd for a super complete cric game. Multiple leagues, at least the top 10-15 International teams, all with licences and set up out of the box.
Just play Real Cricket 19 on Mobile if you want that, but when it comes to consoles it becomes very very complex. Also, our community here creates some brilliant stuff.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Just play Real Cricket 19 on Mobile if you want that, but when it comes to consoles it becomes very very complex. Also, our community here creates some brilliant stuff.

I know, the community does an excellent job. Too bad y'all gotta do it though.

Perhaps RC19 and AC19 need to combine forces, because RC19 looks like a steaming pile of you know what...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I know, the community does an excellent job. Too bad y'all gotta do it though.

Perhaps RC19 and AC19 need to combine forces, because RC19 looks like a steaming pile of you know what...
First, thanks for acknowledgement of the community.

Also, for a movie game it doesn't look too bad, definitely NOT a pile of whatever.

D

Deleted member 193590

Malinga the slinger looks cool.....not sure about the hair though.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Playface crashes me to desktop everytime I try to load the image, does it have to do something with image size or resolution? Sorry not sure what is the issue because demo works fine otherwise for me.

Users who are viewing this thread