India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a heads to the development team; as we can export SVG's from Photoshop since the last update, would rhe 14kB or less files be working fine?

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am unable to import an svg with file size as less as 6kb. What could be wrong?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Importing svgs can only be done on the PC right and not on console ?

voiceofreason

School Cricketer
Really would like to have a crack at logo making, but when I select an image to overlay with, nothing happens or appears?

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Im a noob with all this stuff, just got the game recently, can we import logos if we are on Console? Or do we have to make them like Forza with shapes?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Im a noob with all this stuff, just got the game recently, can we import logos if we are on Console? Or do we have to make them like Forza with shapes?
Many have asked this, I cannot see anywhere and BA havent answered yet either ;(, I am totally useless doing logos from scratch I need an overlay to draw around

SouthAussie_14

School Cricketer
Hi, i've been able to import my club's logo as an SVG, but it sits to the side of the drawing area instead of being central, which means when I use it on the uniform creator, say as a cap logo, it's off to the side a bit. Is there a way to select multiple points (in this case, all of them) and move them around the drawing area in the logo creator?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi, i've been able to import my club's logo as an SVG, but it sits to the side of the drawing area instead of being central, which means when I use it on the uniform creator, say as a cap logo, it's off to the side a bit. Is there a way to select multiple points (in this case, all of them) and move them around the drawing area in the logo creator?
There are multiple options here. You could either change the svg so it's a square and import again or in the uniform editor select placement and move it slightly or in the logo editor highlight all the nodes in one layer, press the option in the far right with the plus sign on the sheets and move the logo using the analogue stick to put it in the middle.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Make a template to use for exporting your SVG with the dimensions of 1080 x 1080 (if you have a 1080p screen. The important thing is it is exactly square) then scale your logo to fit the canvas. This should help you get it centered properly since it represents the exact dimensions of the logo editor. It's a vector image so scaling it up or down will not affect the file size or quality.

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Still no word as to whether we will ever get importing for ps4, i'd love to learn to create stuff, but without an importing function...how? :) @MattW

Users who are viewing this thread