Cricket Academy Logo Editor Tutorials

schiavo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a question pertaining to the logo creator.....in the future would it be possible to have a shapes function to make logo creation easier... and possibly a letter function so we can write letters easier @MattW

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I believe that letters and shapes will be coming in a future update

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
This is beyond amazing guys, Big Ant guys thank you. I asked for more emblems back in 2014, and this is beyond my imagination, can xbox one users download pc logos people make using photoshop like say the England logo?

Please make a snooker game with this creator someday. You would make awesome one.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is beyond amazing guys, Big Ant guys thank you. I asked for more emblems back in 2014, and this is beyond my imagination, can xbox one users download pc logos people make using photoshop like say the England logo?

Please make a snooker game with this creator someday. You would make awesome one.
The logos are all cross platform so they will be available for ps4 and xbox one

savvart

Club Captain
I have found a glitch.

When I try to add logos to my bat instead of seeing position, size, etc as you do in the tutorial video for logos on the bat, all I see is resize (which I can only do with the W key) and there is no way it is allowing me to place anything on the front face of the bat...

Help :(

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there a way to import logos without making them within the game? As im trying to add a logo for my grounds that i make

D

Deleted member 9102

Is there a way to import logos without making them within the game? As im trying to add a logo for my grounds that i make
You can import SVG files which you can make in programs like Adobe Illustrator, but I've found that it only really works for quite basic shapes - anything with more intricate details doesn't play nice when imported, even when it looks fine outside the game and is within the file size limit.

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
The logos are all cross platform so they will be available for ps4 and xbox one

Hey guys when comes to the logos being cross platform has anyone tried downloading any for xbox one yet. or how it works does it mean when you download the entire team the logo comes with the team?

Kmillz98

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys when comes to the logos being cross platform has anyone tried downloading any for xbox one yet. or how it works does it mean when you download the entire team the logo comes with the team?
It's not released on Xbox one yet. when you download the team it will come with logos

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
It's not released on Xbox one yet. when you download the team it will come with logos

Thank you for that response, that is awesome. I am considering creating some new fresh logos for my fantasy teams now. If I do not own the PC version is their a way I can access the academy by itself on PC so I can insert the logos on PC version and then import the team into my xbox one version later

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you for that response, that is awesome. I am considering creating some new fresh logos for my fantasy teams now. If I do not own the PC version is their a way I can access the academy by itself on PC so I can insert the logos on PC version and then import the team into my xbox one version later

I do not think you can do that. Academy as a standalone app isnt available once game releases[DOUBLEPOST=1478133702][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I see DBC 14 demo is still available on steam which means DBC 17 demo will be available. If that happens then you can definitely make logo's on PC with just the Academy. @ChrisCricket

Users who are viewing this thread