New update to Cricket Academy Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The way the diffs work unfortunately we do get some very large updates.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm on Mac and been trying to run the demo via VirtualBox (Win 10) but it lags pretty bad, kinda impossible to play.

So, just for this demo I've went the full dual boot way but as the luck would have it, the demo still doesn't work - I see the first two screens and then the game just crashes back to Windows without any errors.

Any pointers on what can I do to make it work?

PS: I'm on 15" 16GB '15 Model

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Get your facts right.....God has never told any women I know about their dress sense.....

What the Bible says about clothing and fashions

Women may not wear men's clothing or vice versa -- it's an "abomination unto the Lord."

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." -- Deuteronomy 22:5

Women may not braid their hair, wear gold, pearls, or expensive clothing.

"Women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array." -- 1 Timothy 2:9

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel." -- 1 Peter 3:3

Don't wear garments with wool and linen blended together.

"Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together." -- Deuteronomy 22:11

A man's hair should be short, and a woman's long.

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." -- 1 Corinthians 11:14-15

God will punish those who wear strange clothes.

"I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel." -- Zephaniah 1:8

Priests must wear linen, not wool, and may not wear any garment that makes them sweat.

"But the priests ... shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them. They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat." -- Ezekiel 44:15-18

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Wait - The book of TIMOTHY?

You're making these up now.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It is written in the book of Cyril.......

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Women may not wear men's clothing or vice versa -- it's an "abomination unto the Lord."

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." -- Deuteronomy 22:5

Women may not braid their hair, wear gold, pearls, or expensive clothing.

"Women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array." -- 1 Timothy 2:9

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel." -- 1 Peter 3:3

Don't wear garments with wool and linen blended together.

"Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together." -- Deuteronomy 22:11

A man's hair should be short, and a woman's long.

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." -- 1 Corinthians 11:14-15

God will punish those who wear strange clothes.

"I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel." -- Zephaniah 1:8

Priests must wear linen, not wool, and may not wear any garment that makes them sweat.

"But the priests ... shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them. They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat." -- Ezekiel 44:15-18

Were any of these said by God?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Were any of these said by God?

Middlemen. Demi-gods.

People will resume to evolve when they realise that these aren't rules but guidelines for a better life. A human in front of a world of possibilites but chained by these rules is equivalent to caging a bird that is supposed to fly with it's wings spread.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Middlemen. Demi-gods.

People will resume to evlove when they realise that these aren't rules but guidelines for a better life. A human in front of a world of possibilites but chained by these rules is equivalent to caging a bird that is supposed to fly with it's wings spread.

That would be really profound if it wasn't clear that you didn't understand what evolution is.

Please somebody kill this effin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread