Stadium Creator Discussion

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anybodys game crashed when the loading screen comes up? It is only happening for certain stadiums and im not sure why

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm currently working on the MCG circa 1925-1935
Will update and share once I'm happy with it and will probably start on some other version of old Aussie grounds after that.

Edit: Is there a way to remove
ad-boards at all?

Last edited:

Davey

School Cricketer
That's a great idea mate, will definitely give a good feel of what region you're in

I haven't encountered that problem in any I've converted, what are you using to try do that? I use picsvg.com
Just one thing to make sure about is adjusting the width of the logos to make them skinnier as the adboards stretch them when in game, I put up a step by step guide on the created players/kits/etc discussion in early December so if you havent seen it it might pay to have a look.

If you get still stuck with anything just chuck me a message and I'll get back to you, cheers
Unfortunately I wont be doing anything for a while my game freezes now... cant get past the home screen without psn error. Cant even access the menus.. ahhh

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Unfortunately I wont be doing anything for a while my game freezes now... cant get past the home screen without psn error. Cant even access the menus.. ahhh

I had this problem today.
Blockerdave saved the day!(courtesy of MattW)
Go into the data management of your PS4 and delete the logo data in the bradman17 folder.

Davey

School Cricketer
Hey Rowdoss

Thanks mate ill try this tonight once the kidz in bed.

I assume this means I lose all adboards bats and team sponsors?

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anybody been creating a stadium then when they try to edit it it wont appear and the game freezes? this has happened to me and i don't know what to do.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Has anybody been creating a stadium then when they try to edit it it wont appear and the game freezes? this has happened to me and i don't know what to do.
Yep, I've tried to edit some from the academy too and then had it freeze. Oddly they still work fine for playing matches.

montoya003

Club Cricketer
yeah i downloaded the gabba and went to edit a couple of things then when i tried to play it in a casual match it crashed..... any solutions to this?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
delete the stadium and redownload it? you may have edited it and added too many resources which is leading to a memory issue and hence the crash.

labsXI

School Cricketer
This happened to me pretty early on. I backed up my saved data to a USB, then initialised my ps4. You'll have to redownload updates/apps and transfer your data back, but Don hasn't crashed since I did this on the 19th of Dec.

Joresome

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I'm looking to build a local ground with a hill and was wondering if anyone could tell me the colour code for the grass so I can disguise railings & empty seats as best as possible.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Any of you chaps have an idea as to why my game keeps crashing? It first crashed after i uploaded the Kenya ground, and then deleted all the Logo data (as per Rowdoss' post above), but now, after uploading another ground, its still crashing. I can't be arsed to delete every logo, and then redo all the teams.

Any suggestions?

waraa

County Cricketer
Hello, fellow stadium creators,

I'm currently working on creating the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. The stadium has a continuous steel roof which spans the entire circumference. However, the stands beneath are of different sizes. (See below)
For the 2-tier stands on the right, I'd like something that looks like a roof, and matches the height of the adjacent 3 tier stands. For the time being, I'm placing 5 medium floodlights turned away from the field (for the pillars), and I have single-gate 3-tier stands facing the other direction. I'll add a screenshot to explain myself better. The issue I'm facing is I'm nearing 100% resource utilization.

My question is, what would you do?

image0111.jpg

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello folks.

Query - I hadn't looked at stadium creator until yesterday and for some reason the create new stadium option is locked, i.e. it has a padlock on it. I can't figure out what I have to do to unlock it. Any thoughts please?
I can open up and edit other stadiums, and can download stadiums, etc.

Thank you.

Regards.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hello folks.

Query - I hadn't looked at stadium creator until yesterday and for some reason the create new stadium option is locked, i.e. it has a padlock on it. I can't figure out what I have to do to unlock it. Any thoughts please?
I can open up and edit other stadiums, and can download stadiums, etc.

Thank you.

Regards.
I think this is related to the logo limit - if your logo limit is full, then you cannot edit anything, go into logo editor and see if that is also locked, if so then its the logo, u will have to delete some adboards or bat textures.

Users who are viewing this thread